By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassin's Creed Syndicate is Fantastic

Yes, It is! 38 66.67%

Nope, never again. 19 33.33%

Total:57

Assassin's Creed was dead to me, but I bought AC syndicate (PC) and man, this game is awesome. The gameplay is great, London is great, the characters are awesome, the story is ok so far nothing spectacular. A lot of different side missions, customization, skills and other stuff to do. Seriously the franchise was dead to me, but Syndicate is giving me hope for the future. 

also, this needs to stay, the grappling hook is perfect.

It's sad that Unity was such a POS and a lot of people (including me) said "NOPE, never again" but seriously if you used to love the franchise, this would be a great comeback. My favorite AC after AC 2.

Around the Network

I honestly really liked it. It was the best Assassin's Creed game to me since Brotherhood. My only complaint was the long loading screens, but apart from that, I found it to be a really good game. It is probably my favorite PS4 game so far. The grappling hook made the game for me.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

I recently completed rogue. which was awesome. Next up will be unity and then syndicate.

Kerotan said:
I recently completed rogue. which was awesome. Next up will be unity and then syndicate.

I can't play Rogue cause I really dislike the ship stuff, although the story looks interesting. I have Unity but the first impression was bad, it's supposed to be playable now so maybe after Syndicate I will try again!

I thought it was good. I'd give it a 4/5. I thought the the older AC games (excluding 3) and Blag Flag were better.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Assassins Creed 3 is my fav AC. AC Syndicate is definitely Top 5. Cant wait for AC Empire in 2017.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

I'm intrigued by this. What's puzzling is that on the surface this looks exactly like Unity. And this game has an even more modern setting, which is a huge negative to me. So I remain sceptical.

Speaking of Black Flag/Rogue and the ship stuff, I loved the ship stuff. The sad thing was that it was very superficial. Gameplay-wise almost laughably simple. But the atmosphere and feeling was fantastic.

I liked assassins creed 3.

Slimebeast said:

I'm intrigued by this. What's puzzling is that on the surface this looks exactly like Unity. And this game has an even more modern setting, which is a huge negative to me. So I remain sceptical.

Speaking of Black Flag/Rogue and the ship stuff, I loved the ship stuff. The sad thing was that it was very superficial. Gameplay-wise almost laughably simple. But the atmosphere and feeling was fantastic.

was a negative to me too, but it feels like AC, it's awesome.

Culipechi said:
I liked assassins creed 3.

yeah me too, the ending was meh but the gameplay and story was great!