By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Go $160mil global revenue! Oras sales doubled since released

Went to some local retailers again today. Thought I'd share some more anecdotal info on the Pokeboost here in Germany. But I didn't want to make a new thread, so here you go:

- Pokemon ORAS completely sold out EVERYWHERE - you can't even find a used copy where I live. It's insane!

- Pokemon X and Y restocked at almost all retailers. Around 20 copies of each to be found at each retailer

- 2DS + Pokemon Yellow/Blue/Red - gone for good

- 2DS is actually gone in any given bundle (I don't think it's being sold here without a game, at least I've never seen it)

- New 3DS XL stock seriously shrunk down

- Still plenty of New 3DS. People seem to not like that model to much. God knows why.

- People aren't too keen on other Pokemon Games like Rumble Blast or Super Mystery Dungeon. Those are still around and never in any danger of being sold out.

- Media Markt actually put a surprise for Pokemon Trainers in their advertising. I don't know what it is though. But Pokemon Go is being mentiones right at the frontpage, so that's something, I guess.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

I'm seeing far less people playing pokeman go outside, maybe a fifth compared to last week. I guess the craze is over or the never ending heat wave is keeping people inside or in the water. The beach was very busy, mucking about in 90 degree water at the shore ugh. (Lake Erie)

OdinHades said:
Went to some local retailers again today. Thought I'd share some more anecdotal info on the Pokeboost here in Germany. But I didn't want to make a new thread, so here you go:

- Pokemon ORAS completely sold out EVERYWHERE - you can't even find a used copy where I live. It's insane!

- Pokemon X and Y restocked at almost all retailers. Around 20 copies of each to be found at each retailer

- 2DS + Pokemon Yellow/Blue/Red - gone for good

- 2DS is actually gone in any given bundle (I don't think it's being sold here without a game, at least I've never seen it)

- New 3DS XL stock seriously shrunk down

- Still plenty of New 3DS. People seem to not like that model to much. God knows why.

- People aren't too keen on other Pokemon Games like Rumble Blast or Super Mystery Dungeon. Those are still around and never in any danger of being sold out.

- Media Markt actually put a surprise for Pokemon Trainers in their advertising. I don't know what it is though. But Pokemon Go is being mentiones right at the frontpage, so that's something, I guess.

Oh Wow! 

Pocky Lover Boy!