By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pokemon Go latest updates (0.31.0)

0.31.0 ?

Yay! 12 27.27%

Ugh! 26 59.09%

Who took my Gym?! 6 13.64%

Total:44
fordy said:
Ganoncrotch said:

They've removed the xp from throw bonus's now, so nice, great and excellent throws no longer give 10 50 or 100 bonus exp after the fight is over, curveballs seems to be the only throw bonus which remains and a strange 100xp bonus which seems to pop up randomly at times after some wild pokemon.

I did notice that weird bonus once, but I was flicking through too quickly to notice what it was for.

On another note....a lousy 10XP for a curveball, and losing out on the Nice/Great/Excellent bonuses....what a ripoff.

There is zero explaination that you missed lol, it just says "Bonus" I've gotten it a few times with no links between what might have caused it, not medals... not a certain rare pokemon... first  of the day/hour or so, just... BONUS 100EXP much like the tracking feature it's just there to cause questions rather than answers.

Walked around our town last night for about 2 hours, during that time a cubone constantly showing up on both mine and a friends nearby, at times it would be showing on one or both phones but after we walked around 3 miles from our start points and still seen it hoovering in the same place I can only think that it was not actually up but the nearby pokemon thing is just completely broken now, considering at various times last night both me and my mate had completely seperate lists of nearby mon and even at that we were encountering guys at times who were on neither of our lists. (no Lures active on stops btw!)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
fordy said:
Found two more bugs yesterday:

- Swiping sideways from one Pokemon to another in the details screen is horrible! It's like trying to fight against an elastic band keeping the screen in place.
- Powering up a Pokemon (with candy + stardust) on the details screen can sometimes make the screen translucent afterwards. It gets fixed when you (manage to) swipe across to the next Pokemon, or exit the screen.

Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen a company that introduces more bugs than fixes in an update.

Have this too on my Xperia I honestly tend not to use the swiping through feature too often because it seems to crash my game very frequently if I got looking through pokemon like that.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

yay