By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Almost all men are stronger than almost all women - A dataisbeautiful graph

How dare you! Men and women are exactly the same with no physiological differences because I say so and FEEL that way!

Nah but seriously I love this sort of data. Shuts up a certain kind of people.

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:
Yerm said:

in the midst of all the gender controversy and confusion, this stuff exists to let people know that there is a difference, and its not just stereotyping. think of it as a way to show all the people who really try to stir the pot, "hey, youre stupid and wrong"

So it seems to be suggesting men are better at stirring the pot?

The best Chefs in the world are men. I'm just sayin, stirring the pot as in ketchen pots.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Look at that pocket of old man strength around the 58yr mark.

Cant wait to be old

deskpro2k3 said:
SvennoJ said:

So it seems to be suggesting men are better at stirring the pot?

The best Chefs in the world are men. I'm just sayin, stirring the pot as in ketchen pots.

Glad someone got it :) Women are generally better at communicating, leave politics to women, men into the kitchen.
(But being serious, my wife is a much better cook, while my job is to open nasty jars, living the stereotype)

aLkaLiNE said:

Cant wait to be old

Kinda worried about what happens at 80 though. I don't want to be over halfway there already :/

Around the Network

Not that I have any negative views, because I don't, but that's how male bodies are built. Just like we have different pelvic bones, muscle mass, etc.

SvennoJ said:
aLkaLiNE said:

Cant wait to be old

Kinda worried about what happens at 80 though. I don't want to be over halfway there already :/

I think that 80 long years is a ripe life to live, though my perspective might change as we go.

spurgeonryan said:
DAt bubble on top! O_0

Giant?

That bubble on the bottom, lol

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

thats an interesting graph..

So 60 yr olds on average can kick teenager arses, Interesting