By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Almost all men are stronger than almost all women - A dataisbeautiful graph

But he is not wrong. Stir it up...please.

Around the Network

I can see it now...cue feminazis to start demanding men take estrogen supplements and put a cap on male muscle mass in the name of equality.

And before I get quoted for my ridiculous post, know that it is nothing compared to the crap that radical feminists spew every time they open their mounth.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

spurgeonryan said:
Does people saying men are usually stronger than females stir pots?

People don't like facts.

Great, now I'll never get a woman to change a light bulb.

YaY..... :P

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

Well duh.

SvennoJ said:
Yerm said:

in the midst of all the gender controversy and confusion, this stuff exists to let people know that there is a difference, and its not just stereotyping. think of it as a way to show all the people who really try to stir the pot, "hey, youre stupid and wrong"

So it seems to be suggesting men are better at stirring the pot?

no, it is not suggesting anything. it is proving with collective data that overall, men are physically superior to women. there can be certain outliers, but no amount of arguing can change this given fact

https://www.google.no/search?q=strongest+teenage+girl&client=ms-android-sonymobile&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjBqqPivpzOAhUCGZoKHSn6B0kQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=249&dpr=3#imgrc=7jTR77YXeCXw6M%3A

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

Grip? Really?

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

spurgeonryan said:
Does people saying men are usually stronger than females stir pots?

Context is obviously important, but as a general statement i wouldn't say it's particularly controversial. People might disagree on how large the gap is, but as a general claim, i'd say it's accepted by the overwhelming majority. There are minorities of men and woman who will take offence to any claim of aggregated superiority by the opposing gender, and the internet gives those people a much louder voice than in the real world, but there's ultimately still just a minority.