By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Italy: Pokémon Moon and Sun pre orders are the bigger of the series since ever

AZWification said:

Interesting. I wonder if it's the same in other countries, like Spain and France.

I'm positive it is in Spain and Germany where Pokémon is big, while in France I don't know since they got the App extremely late, but I heard that X/Y beeing based off France gave quite a boost there so this should be a test for France to see how many of those new players intend to keep playing Pokémon games

Around the Network

Hopefully this will help encourage nintendo to use mobile as a sampling of sorts for their mobile and console games. That arrangement would probably please the most people and hopefully still be profitable for the company itself.

Great news! So after UK, now Italy, ergo  the pokeboost must be a worldwide phenomenon...

I wonder if other Nintendo franchises that will be on mobile will have a similar effect to handheld console titles and hardware sales!

P.s So past quarter must be the last that Mario kart 7 closed the gap with Pokémon X/Y! :( My dream of surpassing X/Y is dying... :(
Well, maybe not, MK7 is bundled with the 79$ dollars 2ds in the USA!

:)

AZWification said:
RolStoppable said:

It's happening everywhere. The Pokéboost is real.

Pokemon is taking over the world, guys.

Again? Is this the so called "second coming"?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

AZWification said:

Interesting. I wonder if it's the same in other countries, like Spain and France.

Wasn't there something about Spain setting a record with a bunch of Pokémon GO players playing the game in the same place simultaneously just yesterday?

Around the Network

Pokemon Hypo!!!

Totally anecdotal, but I was pretty surprised when I went into Best Buy to finally pick up Omega Ruby since I skipped out on ORAS, and there was only one copy of Alpha Sapphire left and Omega Ruby was completely sold out. Similarly, one copy of X was all that was left out of X and Y. I would love to know sales data on ORAS and XY from the past three weeks.