By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Prediction: Hillary Will Lose

Azuren said:
The fact that this election has devolved into "Which one isn't the worst" instead of "Which one is the best" speaks volumes.

sadly, this is the truth of the matter

and Trump winning would be the chery on top of the pie, that the world is really going to hell

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network

Uhhhh... I mean, it's fine if you don't like Hilary, but I can't see anything in her speech that would immediately make you think she's going to lose. It was a pretty safe speech.

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
Azuren said:
The fact that this election has devolved into "Which one isn't the worst" instead of "Which one is the best" speaks volumes.

sadly, this is the truth of the matter

and Trump winning would be the chery on top of the pie, that the world is really going to hell

Exactly. If Trump wins, the world will burn. If a man can't maturely ignore tweets and speeches without insulting or trying to hurt them, how is he going to react when world leaders insult him. But then again, Trump isn't going to run the "One man show" he hopes to run. Congress is gonna nuetralize his radical ideas. They just need somebody in office and most of America is going behind trump as their republican candidate. If they do neutralize him, he'll throw a fit and declare executive orders on everything and effectively become America's first dictator. He wants to "fix" America by himself and call executive orders...sounds like a dictator to me.

And hillary has her fair share of dirt. Everyone does. But at this point it's like choosing between life and death. Choose LIFE!

sethnintendo said:
Nem said:

Let me see if this is correct.

People didn't register to vote as its in the regulations and couldn't vote.

This is Hillary's fault how? Spin tales much? These dumb accusations are ridiculous. If you don't like her or like someone else, that is prefectly fine. To make stuff up just makes you lose all credibility.

It is already known that the heads at the DNC were trying their hardest to not have Sanders be nominated.  The rules were stacked against him with different primary rules in numerous states.  That is those states party's fault with the way they handle the primary process. 

Texas was pretty damn easy for me.  I wasn't registered anything because I haven't voted since 08.  I walked in there stated I was voting for the Democrat primary (the Republican primary was going on at the same time).  So I was then registered as a Democrat and could only vote in the Democratic primary.  I cast my early vote which took about 10 mins drive and 5 mins at the poll (no line) and I was done. 

Did my vote for Bernie matter in Texas?  Nope but at least I tried.  Just like voting for anyone not Republican in Texas for President is a waste of time.  Our electoral college is fucked but that is another issue to be discussed later. Bring on the popular vote is what I say.

Face it the whole election process in USA is fucked.  Proportional Representation is best we should strive for the republic. 

I'm sure it is. But i don't see how it's Hillary's fault. That is just insane. None of this is her fault.

I can tell you that in my country, if i'm not registered to vote ahead of time, i'm not voting. I wouldn't even be in the voting books to begin with. None of this is the fault of the candidates.

Chark said:

She didn't win 12 coin tosses. They were filmed and Bernie won some. She's been in positions of power for a while, it's not new. I would much rather she becomes president with the new democrat platform than for Trump to win and screw up the country, economy, foreign policy, etc. He has no idea what to do in office, at least not in a good sense.

I don't want Hillary. As a strong Bernie supporter I really didn't want to see her win. After the blatant bias up and down the DNC primary no one should be supporting her and the convention should have had more backlash to drop her. She should drop out, but it doesn't look like she is. Bernie is accepting the changes to the platform and working on the legislative seats. I may not be voting for Hillary, especially since I am in Texas and well...that's still not easily swinging blue so it wouldn't matter. Hillary would be a far better president than Trump, at least she knows what she is doing and has the experience. I don't think she should be in the position under the circumstances, but she would do a good job if she is in it. I agree with about 86% of her viewpoints/voting history even though I think she shouldn't be qualified to run and drop out. Trump is somewhere in the 20% range and that's just based off of the stuff he's said recently, because we know how fair weather his history in opinion is right?

This has nothing to do with HC more than it has to do with Bernie.  Bernie supporters forget that Bernie is not a Democrate.  He has stated this many times and his career is an independant.  The only reason he ran for the demo ticket is because as an indepentant he stood no chance of becoming president.  Yes, the DNC oppose him because he hasn't served one day as a democrate but he wants to join only for the pub.  Bernie is working for nobody but himself and his views.  He doesn't share a lot of dems views, calls them out and want to replace the system, only so that he as a non dem can have a better chance of winning.  

If Bernie supporters really want to support him, then why don't you form your own party.  Even Bernie isn't willing to go there because its way to much work and still a very low chance of succeeding.  The thing is, Berine wants all the power of the DNC but want to change it into his party.  So yes, the DNC wanted no part of Bernie and it should be absolutly no surprise that they viewed him as an outsider coming in to FUP their system.

Around the Network
Naum said:
If the US select Trump as the new president the rest of the world will never forgive you or take you seriously.

That's quite a bold statement. First, I'm from "the rest of the world", and I'd prefer Trump rather than Clinton. Second, USA invaded Irak and made it a terrorist nightmare based on blatant lies, and it's not that we forgave or not, it's that time pass, the president change, we have to deal with the situation anyway, and it can't be helped, so most people are not in a "we will never forgive you" mood.

Nem said:
bettergetdave said:

Dude lol. Hilary was not VP at any time ever of anything. In addition I know nothing she has done to defend equal rights as far as racially or sexually. She talks about it but has done nothing. Then her party leaders make racial slants against Jews, and Hispanics by referring to them as the "Taco Bowl" (see leaked emails) and instead of denouncing it she says nothing and takes the fired head of the DNC that was involved in some of those communications and promotes her to run her campaign for the general election.

I get if you don't agree with Trump's policies but calling him racist is far fetched. He has done nothing as bad as above to indicate that. This is a line many people just keep repeating without any evidence or understanding of issues. It's a scapegoat label from the left which has revealed itself to be truly racist by their once hidden emails now revealed.

It's far fetched to call racist to the guy that wants to build a wall between the US and mexico? What's wrong with you?

You are blaming Hillary for not going off at racist comments from other people, but the guy who actually want's to take action against them is all good and dandy? I can't even begin to fathom what goes on in your mind. 

And for the first point, you just never cared to see her work. She has visited many countries in humanitarian campaign. You have no idea what you are talking about and are beeing nefariously influenced by terrible media. Try to actually inform yourself. Elections aren't a reality show. They have very real repercussions. Try to learn from the english with the referendum they didnt take seriously.

Wow man easy didn't mean to trigger you. Just trying to have a civil friendly convo. There is nothing wrong with me and you thinking that is part of the problem here. Anyone who doesn't agree completely with either of these people must have something "wrong" with them. I don't assume that about you so don't reduce to ad hominem. Lastly I am informed, I am not the one that stated she was VP for 8 years. I didn't beat you up about it though b/c I just assumed you weren't a US citizen and didn't know.

Yes Hilary did some great humanitarian work outside the US. But she has not put forth anything successful to protect peoples rights in America. She supported the war in Iraq which was very unpopular and debateable on its merits today. Unless you can inform me of specifics since you support her and change my mind she has done nothing. 

Trump rather wants to build a border wall to the Sounth to stop "ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION". This protects American's jobs, jobs that African Americans, Hispanics, Asians, and Anglo Saxons all want! It puts a drain on the schools locally near the border having to take in huge number of "illegal" immigrants when they are struggling to properly educate American kids! Lastly it brings in the criminal element as well. We have enough American criminals to deal with filling jail cells up costing more money and ruining the victims lives than have to be importing it! There is absolutely nothing racial about it. And in case you are wondering NO you don't need a Northern border b/c Cananda is a much more economically developed country like the US and has no desire to head South looking for work! To assume b/c you want to protect your countrys borders from extreme flows of illegal immigrants is racist is a scapegoat! 

On a personal note my wife is hispanic and now so is my 4 month old Son. Her father was natural born in the US. Her grand father who passed away last winter swam across the Rio to be in the US and only became a citizen later in the 80s. I am thankful for them obviously but they all agree now that the illegal immigration needs to stop and will be voting for Trump this November. They don't view him as a racist but really take issue with the Democratic party referring to them as the "Taco Bowl". They  voted for Obama in 2012 and I think these comments weighed heavily on them. Hilary still refuses to address it all!

Psychotic said:
bettergetdave said:

Dude lol. Hilary was not VP at any time ever of anything. In addition I know nothing she has done to defend equal rights as far as racially or sexually. She talks about it but has done nothing. Then her party leaders make racial slants against Jews, and Hispanics by referring to them as the "Taco Bowl" (see leaked emails) and instead of denouncing it she says nothing and takes the fired head of the DNC that was involved in some of those communications and promotes her to run her campaign for the general election.

I get if you don't agree with Trump's policies but calling him racist is far fetched. He has done nothing as bad as above to indicate that. This is a line many people just keep repeating without any evidence or understanding of issues. It's a scapegoat label from the left which has revealed itself to be truly racist by their once hidden emails now revealed.

Don't worry about it. Some people just have to convince themselves people with different ideas are evil, so they feel like heroes fighting against them.

Psychotic said:
bettergetdave said:

Don't worry about it. Some people just have to convince themselves people with different ideas are evil, so they feel like heroes fighting against them.

Thanks a lot appreciate the support = ) I was just trying to level set with him but he responded later with personal attacks.

AlfredoTurkey said:

Won't happen because the more Trump speaks and the more people see him, the less he is liked. When it comes down to national debates... where there is just himself and Clinton and he can't run, hide or just yell, and he's having to discuss political substance, he's going to expose his 7th grade drop out intelligence for all the world to see. It's going to be hilarious.

People forget this. It's not the radicals that win general elections for their candidates. It's the middle voters. It's the ones who don't decide until they hear both candidates debate. It's the ones who don't affiliate with a party. And those are the ones Trump has no shot with because he's got an IQ of a chimp and they're going to witness it first hand.

I would agree with you just by logical though except that is the exact opposite of what happened in the primary. And those were some pretty tough and smart guys that would have gave Hilary a run for her money. I also agree the middle vote as usual will be very important however with these 2 they are both very well known and almost no one doesn't have some form of opinion on them already.

SJReiter said:
Good god, the comments in this thread are a dumpster fire. People are making such leaps in logic to connect the dots between DNC staffers trying to slander Bernie and the whole election being rigged for Hillary. Dear Bernie supporters, please listen closely, Hillary did not win because the system was rigged, she won because she received 3.2M more votes than Bernie. That's it. That's the whole ballgame right there. There was no conspiracy. There was no stolen election. Hillary won because she got millions more votes. Please don't make this into something it's not. And believe me, I was a Bernie supporter. I even donated to his campaign. But I have to say, the behavior of many Bernie supporters this past week has been truly reprehensible. Bernie himself has said that we must unite to defeat Trump. As far as I can tell if you oppose that then you're part of the problem, not the solution.

I don't know man. "super delegates"!! 300 of them were in the can for her at the word go! 6 debates when the prior years had 20 or more. Emails of DNC staffers discussing how to defame him based off of his religion. Doesn't mean Bernie would have won without all of that but to dismiss it like you are doing in my opinion is short sighted.