By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 5 Passes 4 Million Sales at Retail (Vgchart )

Shame. Hopefully these are far below MS's projections. The whole team need a good boot up the arse.

MS need to stop pushing an agenda with Halo. 343i just need to figure out what sort of direction they want. Halo 5 was a mess and a set back for the series.

The story that it sets up for Halo 6 isn't very inspiring either. I can't imagine a lot of people wanting to know what happens next. Dare I say it, I would rather see a rebooted Halo universe.

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
Still bad for a Halo game. Even if it has legs and manages to get to 7m, I still will find the sales disappointing, because the game would have been sold at bargain bin prices to make it to that amount.

Game also peddles Micro-transactions... So that kinda' makes up for the "bargain bin" price cutting to shift units. :P

Still a good number of copy's sold if we look out how many Xbox's are out in the wild...

Halo 5 was pretty average for me. Multiplayer lacked content and got boring fast so I moved on from it once Fallout 4 blasted onto the scene.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--