By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, now we know about the Nintendo NX. And knowing is half the battle

Tagged games:

JRPGfan said:
eva01beserk said:

you just mentioned fetures of a handheld/phone/tablet. phones and tablets have done all of that fr a while, that nintendo finnly added it to the handheld its not ground braiking in any way.

I think its ground breaking.... I havnt seen others (gameing companies) really do this before.

Also with it working both as a tablet (for reading ebooks? and watching movies/netflix/youtube ect) and a handheld gameing console, that can even hook up to a tv, its going to be a All-in-one, entertainment system.

Time to get one of these, and buy a cheap arse mobile phone instead of getting expensive models just so you can game on those instead.

I bet Nintendo's NX will give a much more rich & fun gameing experiance, than playing on your expensive new iphone, and could potentially be just as trendy (atleast amoung the teens).

The 3ds and vita already offer a better gaming experience than tablets and phones so why bother? they are aleady capabe of watching youtube, netflix, movies ebooks while not offered. the vita already could hook up to a tv with the vita tv. Its just the new gen of the handheld, they will add thouse fetures cuz now is almost free to add them and the more fetures the better.

The only way this will be a game changer is if the rumor of the docking station having external gpu that will upgrade the resolution is true. Otherwise, its just the next handheld with the expected fetures that would be just dumb to not add. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.