By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is there anything stopping Trump from becoming God Emperor of mankind?

Who will win

TRUMP 52 42.62%

Hillary 70 57.38%

Total:122

Trump gets the lead! http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#!

Around the Network

He is gonna start and win WW3 against the axis of evil

Your wish is my command!

I feel the DNC has denied America the Democratic candidate it wanted. Not the candidate the Democrats wanted, but the one most of America wanted.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

There is one thing- logic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/gallup-poll-romney-leads/2012/10/21/id/460837/

A candidate getting a bounce post convention is normal. Both McCain and Romney took a lead over Obama post convention I believe.

Around the Network

There seems to be a rolling ball of crap from a giant hill that's gone pass the point of no return, where in this ball of crap is all the worst case scenarios where all hell will transpire when this giant ball of crap will it a village of people who had contributed to the ball of crap that's been place so high a plateau and are now watching in dumbfounded regret that this giant ball of stinking crap is immentently about to hit them and their lives will from that point in time will smell of this giant ball of crap.

My point is, there isn't nothing stopping this ball of crap.  So since that's the case, I'd rather have someone as entertaining and as random as trump to be boss of my stink filled village.  If it were Hillary, we've already smelled that pile of crap.  Just saying.

America badly needs a emper I mean president like Trump. Obama was a major disappointment and wasn't the change he promised, crazy how he was in office for 8 years. The guy should be prosecuted for drone strikes against children. Trump also need to put the embargoes back on Iran, a nation clearly supporting terrorism in Syria.

Trump will be surprised like every other president who starts his new job that your power is pretty much limited in what you can do.
The wall to mexico? Not gonna happen. Not letting muslims into the country? Not gonna happen.

Populism is good for getting votes, but you won't make your promises into reality. Even Obama had to experience it.
USA is still a democracy and not a dictatorship.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2015-12-28/obama-and-the-limits-of-executive-power

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Peh said:
Trump will be surprised like every other president who starts his new job that your power is pretty much limited in what you can do.
The wall to mexico? Not gonna happen. Not letting muslims into the country? Not gonna happen.

Populism is good for getting votes, but you won't make your promises into reality. Even Obama had to experience it.
USA is still a democracy and not a dictatorship.

Hopefully Trump can pass the necessary changes and become the empero I mean executive president

Turkish said:
America badly needs a emper I mean president like Trump. Obama was a major disappointment and wasn't the change he promised, crazy how he was in office for 8 years. The guy should be prosecuted for drone strikes against children. Trump also need to put the embargoes back on Iran, a nation clearly supporting terrorism in Syria.

Iran? Sunni states like Saudi Arabia and (yes) Turkey are the ones financing the garbage known as ISIS and Sunni extremism. Embargo your own damn allies. 

Trump won't stop drone strikes, he will increase them if anything.