By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why was the last thread I started locked?

I didn't see anything wrong with it. I'm going to read the posts now so I could find out why it was locked , but it didn't seem like anything was wrong with it. It just notified a change in the website. Well I'll be right back I'll go read the replies to see if anything was wrong with it.

Around the Network

Maybe because the mods didn't want this apparent "Security Risk" Out to the public. If it's not that... then I don't know.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
__XBrawlX__ said:
Maybe because the mods didn't want this apparent "Security Risk" Out to the public. If it's not that... then I don't know.
mmm....conspiracy theorizing commence.

Don't know who locked it but this is not the way to find out why. Message ssj12 (since it was probably him), ioi, DKII, or Ben.

I like a cookie

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

The only thing I can figure is that personal information was being posted, like either RL info, or passwords to mod accounts or something. If they got banned, but the info could still be accessed, that would definitely be a problem, BUT there's a better solution than just making posts inaccessible:

Add the ability to delete a post, but make it so that if a mod deletes a post, it only becomes "suspended", in that no one can read it at all, even if they try to quote the blank post, but it requires the approval of either ioi, or 2 other mods to approve the suspension to make it a permanent deletion.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her