By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Nintendo Sucks

Which one do you like?

My Nintendo 25 26.60%

Club Nintendo 69 73.40%

Total:94
Soma said:
sethnintendo said:

So there isn't any coins given for buying physical anymore? 

As far as I know, no. Just digital stuff  :(

Wow that does suck.

Around the Network

My Nintendo would be better if Platinum Coins had worthwhile rewards (AKA games). I have 1810 coins and no use for them =P

Previous procedure was pretty damn easy for me. I bought a game new that was published by Nintendo. I open up the case to get the code paper, log onto Club Nintendo and enter the code.  Fill a brief survey out and then I got my coins.  Actually, the amount of steps make it seems more complicated but it was pretty damn easy for me.  I guess I was just used to it.  I understand them wanting to push people to buy digitally but to screw over physical buyers is pretty bad.

sethnintendo said:
Soma said:

As far as I know, no. Just digital stuff  :(

Wow that does suck.

Indeed, and to make matters worse, Nes games won't give you Gold coins either, because you have to spend more than $5 to get them.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

That sounds like some EA level stuff. I remember jumping through some hoops on social media for Dragon Age rewards before just getting sick of it and abandoning the whole setup.

Around the Network

It's pretty junk. For the most part instead of digital rewards you just earn coupons for digital games. And they did away with surveys, which were fun to do and made it seem like maybe someone might possibly maybe hear my opinion.

I think My nintendo is good. I got nice discounts for games and even a couple free ones.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

My Nintendo has sucked since the Nintendo 64. This why I dislike Nintendo now.. M

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

You should contact Nintendo and demand a refund.

A question guys...

Yesterday I got an email for a "For you" discount of 50% on Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley for 3DS.
Did everyone get that one? Because i don't see that one on the My Nintendo site.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.