By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Jobless and introvert is the best thing you can be right now

WolfpackN64 said:
Then what about farmers and people living in the countryside? They're safe too.
Seriously, a little bit more consideration for your fellow human being would be appropriate.

They have a good life to. When I go out by bike I always go the rural way and not inwards the city. Still staying inside in an uninteresting residential area is probably a very good way to stay safe and still have fun. I'm not inconsiderate, I'm just happy that I apparently chose a lifestyle that's right for me and one of the safest ones as an added bonus.

Everyone who says I should go outside more or should attend events with lots of people can suck it!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

You reminded me of that spongebob chapter when he was scared to leave his house

Terrorism is still much rarer than lightning strikes and shark attacks. Your feelings are real but irrational.

Soleron said:
Terrorism is still much rarer than lightning strikes and shark attacks. Your feelings are real but irrational.

I don't fear to go outside because of terrorism. But it's a nice added bonus. Nothing irrational about increasing your odds to stay alive even if it's just a fraction of a percent.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

My diagnosis for you is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder although I would not call it a disorder.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

Introvert? Ok.... I´m fine with that. I´m living an introvert phase in my life right now... and I´m enjoying it.

Sometimes it´s great to be inside a big group of people, friends, family... but sometimes I just want to stay at my own, enjoy my home.

Jobless? No...not really. It´s painful to be jobless

That's all fine and great with a small problem.
How do you get money for games?

Oh I see you're in Germany.I belive Germany still gives you money when you're not employed.
That's fucking great if you're living with your parents.

I work at home, I think that's better than jobless and I don't have to leave the house if I don't want to.

Actually, I do leave the house quite a lot though. You just have to stay away from big cities, bam, problems with terrorism solved. And because I can work at home, I decided to move to the beautiful City of Binz, on the Island Rügen with probably the most beautiful beach in the whole country. Yup, when I go outside the beach is just 100 meters away. I love it, especially with these temperatures lately.

Thanks a lot Internet for allowing me such a lifestyle. =]

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Sounds horrible and anti-life. Glad it works for you!

However, I enjoy eating out and having fun with others and of course being married which provides much needed sexual enjoyment. Can't see how you'd get enjoyment of life and especially regular free sex by being a lonely, jobless, introvert.

Yeap, I refuse to go outside, humanity is too dangerous right now. All my needs I order from da internets, even groceries, what an age we live in.