By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sonic The Hedgehog New Game Announcement Tomorrow!

What game would you want Sega to announce for Sonic?

Sonic the Hedgehog 5 25 12.89%

Sonic Adventure 3 60 30.93%

Sonic Exclusive for NX 30 15.46%

Sonic Multiplatform for (PS4/XboxOne) 32 16.49%

Sonic Generations/Colors Sequel 27 13.92%

Entirely new Sonic game p... 11 5.67%

Sonic Mobile Game, possibly Sonic Dash 3 8 4.12%

Sonic Exclusive for MH 1 0.52%

Total:194
Goodnightmoon said:
This was pathetic, is like going backwards after generations and it looks just like Sonic CD on PC, probably is gonna be a good game but this is the big thing they have been working for 4 years? This is what is gonna bring Sonic to the top again? Yet another 16 bit like game that looks like all the others...

I don't think that was the main 25th anniversary game.

At least I hope it wasn't.

Around the Network

Sonic Mania looks great. I wonder what other surprises they have for us!

Yeah this is building up to Adventure 3 i bet but i don't really trust Sega to pull that off especially since the non Sonic and Chao parts of the Adventure 1 and 2 have aged poorly.

shikamaru317 said:
Goodnightmoon said:

This was a bit pathetic, is like going backwards after generations and it looks just like Sonic CD on PC, probably is gonna be a good game but this is the big thing they have been working for 4 years? This is what is gonna bring Sonic to the top again? Yet another 16 bit like game that looks like all the others...

There's likely a 2nd announcement later tonight looking at the schedule. This seems like a side project for sure, not the game they've been developing for 4 years. There have been too many Sonic Adventure 3 hints this year for it to not be in development.

Hope you are right.

I hate that crowd. Hardcore Sonic fans creep the fuck out of me...

Around the Network

okay if this isn't leading up to Adventure 3 then its a remake of Adventure 1 and 2

either this is gonna be a new Adventure game

Escape from the City~

KLXVER said:

They are strange...my bro is one. They're unlike any fans in the world...strange.

KLXVER said:

yeah Sonic fans are very strange even for Fanboy standards but i do hope they remain skepetical of what gets annouced cause they've been burned by Sega so many times.

Ljink96 said:
KLXVER said:

They are strange...my bro is one. They're unlike any fans in the world...strange.

Its like worshipping Pauly Shore or something...