By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sonic The Hedgehog New Game Announcement Tomorrow!

What game would you want Sega to announce for Sonic?

Sonic the Hedgehog 5 25 12.89%

Sonic Adventure 3 60 30.93%

Sonic Exclusive for NX 30 15.46%

Sonic Multiplatform for (PS4/XboxOne) 32 16.49%

Sonic Generations/Colors Sequel 27 13.92%

Entirely new Sonic game p... 11 5.67%

Sonic Mobile Game, possibly Sonic Dash 3 8 4.12%

Sonic Exclusive for MH 1 0.52%

Total:194

lol, he basically just told us to stop watching the stream and analyse the trailer instead.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Am I the only one seeing the trailer twice? Are they so proud of it that they decided to show it again?

Didn't you know that's the 2 games they're showing? You can leave now. :P

Wow...a 2D Sonic game... this is what they were hiding for over a year? RIP Sonic.

shikamaru317 said:
onionberry said:

is this the big game?

Seems like there is a 2nd announement later tonight, looking at the schedule. Lots of speculation it'll be a teaser trailer for SA3.

cool, the 2d game looks cool! but not on Nintendo platforms? strange

cycycychris said:
At least the buzz is gone. No matter how terrible this stream is.

I still hear it.

Around the Network
onionberry said:
shikamaru317 said:

Seems like there is a 2nd announement later tonight, looking at the schedule. Lots of speculation it'll be a teaser trailer for SA3.

probably cause they are waiting for the NX to be properly reveal before they say anything.

animegaming said:
onionberry said:

probably cause they are waiting for the NX to be properly reveal before they say anything.

yup that makes sense

This was a bit pathetic, is like going backwards after generations and it looks just like Sonic CD on PC, probably is gonna be a good game but this is the big thing they have been working for 4 years? This is what is gonna bring Sonic to the top again? Yet another 16 bit like game that looks like all the others...

That guitar is sick

shikamaru317 said:
onionberry said:

I have a sneaking suspicion it will be on NX, they just have to wait for Nintendo to show the NX first. Spring 2017 release, same release period as NX.

cool, i wanna play it. I don't know much about sonic but simplicity is good for these games, like 2d marios, you don't need tons of voice acting and cinematics, just great gameplay and music.