By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Cooking with StarOcean #3

Is it ok to ban some guys, other not for the same "misbehaviour"?

Sure, thats called modera... 2 50.00%

No, everybody should be moderated the same. 2 50.00%

Total:4

Wanted another recipe, huh? Alright guys. You wanted it so here it is! This time we'll be making a Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Sundae!

What you'll need this time: 

• 1/4 cup butter
  • 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
  • tablespoon honey
  • 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • cup chopped pineapple or canned pineapple tidbits (juice pack), drained
  • pint dulce de leche or vanilla ice cream
  • 1/4  of a 10 3/4-ounce loaf frozen pound cake, thawed and coarsely crumbled and, if desired, toasted*
  •   Whipped cream
  • maraschino cherries with stems
And of course, directions-wise you'll want to follow these:
  1. In a small heavy skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar, honey and cinnamon. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes. Add pineapple. Cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes more or until heated through. Remove from heat.
  2. Scoop ice cream into four dishes. Top with crumbled cake, warm pineapple mixture, whipped cream and a cherry. Serve immediately.
Tip: 
  • * To toast pound cake: Preheat oven to 350 degrees . Spread crumbled pound cake pieces on a 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted.
When done: 

Around the Network

lol wow you made 3 topics about this?

Gold. Solid GOLD

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

jungemann said:

5 topics, 55 posts

hadoram2 said:
jungemann said:

5 topics, 55 posts

You do realize that making that much threads about that is technically spamming, right?

Around the Network

LOL, you really need to be ban from internet.

1 used the f word, if he had avoided that he wouldn't have been banned.

I smell an IP Ban coming....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

So nobody could say anything against my arguments. Just prooved im right.

Beeing right and getting justice is often not possible on the internet. I know this.

But Im fine with you all just prooving me im right by not beeing able to give any arguments against me or disprove my arguments.

Im out now, i will come back with alt accounts whenever i want. Atm i dont want though, because most people here on forum just prooved their real character by defending a unjusitified ban without even beeing able to justify it.