By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Cooking with StarOcean #6: Omelettes!

Do you like moderation abuse

Yes 5 55.56%

No 4 44.44%

Total:9

We got a request for an omelette recipe, so this one is for you, GanonCrotch!

Here's what we'll need for our omelette:

• -2 large free-range eggs
  • -sea salt
  • -freshly ground black pepper
  • -1 small knob butter
  • -1 small handful Cheddar cheese , grated, optional
  • After that here comes our directions!:
  • Basic omelette:

• -Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper. Beat well with a fork.
  • -Put a small frying pan on a low heat and let it get hot. Add a small knob of butter. When the butter has melted and is bubbling, add your eggs and move the pan around to spread them out evenly. When the omelette begins to cook and firm up, but still has a little raw egg on top, sprinkle over the cheese, if using (I sometimes grate mine directly on to the omelette).
  • -Using a spatula, ease around the edges of the omelette, then fold it over in half. When it starts to turn golden brown underneath, remove the pan from the heat and slide the omelette on to a plate.
  • Tomato and basil omelette: 
  • -2 or 3 sprigs of fresh basil 

• -a handful of cherry tomatoes
  • -Pick the leaves off the basil and roughly tear them. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add to a hot frying pan with a small knob of butter, a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Fry and toss around for about 1 minute, then turn the heat down to medium and sprinkle over the basil leaves. Add your eggs and move the pan around to spread them out evenly. Continue as for the basic omelette.
  • Mushroom omelette: 
  • -2 or 3 nice field-type mushrooms 
  • -olive oil
  • -Quarter or roughly chop the mushrooms and add to a hot frying pan with a small knob of butter, a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Fry and toss around until golden, then turn the heat down to medium. Add your eggs and move the pan around to spread them out evenly. When the omelette begins to cook and firm up, but still has a little raw egg on top, sprinkle over the Cheddar. Continue as for the basic omelette.
I'm ashamed of Jamie Olivers cooking formatting but I did the best I could ;~; here's the final result:

Around the Network
hadoram2 said:

Banned for no reason? Why?

See this:

Miyamotoo said:

Basically, this his post just proves that this thread is just about bitching NIntendo.

Hadoram: uhm no. Thats called beeing objektive and those mentioned things all are facts.

Every company makes mistakes, speeking about them is not "bitching". I know this is hard to understand for fanboys though.

- Moderated, Carl

So I (hadoram) was banned for what ? Somebody blamed me i would bitch about nintendo by just giving my opinion based on facts. I do this about every company. That called critism.

The moderator need to be a huge fanboy to ban me for this LOL. He should ban the other guy who blamed me, not me by justing responding and explaining/disproving it.

At vgchartz: Please remove this moderator.

that's the reason for your ban
you called him or someone a fanboy

jungemann said:
hadoram2 said:

Banned for no reason? Why?

See this:

Hadoram: uhm no. Thats called beeing objektive and those mentioned things all are facts.

Every company makes mistakes, speeking about them is not "bitching". I know this is hard to understand for fanboys though.

- Moderated, Carl

So I (hadoram) was banned for what ? Somebody blamed me i would bitch about nintendo by just giving my opinion based on facts. I do this about every company. That called critism.

The moderator need to be a huge fanboy to ban me for this LOL. He should ban the other guy who blamed me, not me by justing responding and explaining/disproving it.

At vgchartz: Please remove this moderator.

He called me bitchgin about nintendo, wasnt banned. Explain

How many threads are you going to make about "moderation abuse?" I just saw 3 of them.

You might want to just take a break from VGChartz for a while.

hadoram2 said:
jungemann said:

He called me bitchgin about nintendo, wasnt banned. Explain

i can't. the mods should do that
but internet forum moderation is never fair any always baised on whatever.

you could only try to abuse that and act different.
i would not care about it much. just go on and don't chance

this is the reason, why 4chan is > every other forum on the internet. you can post basically whatever you want

Around the Network
Mr.GameCrazy said:
How many threads are you going to make about "moderation abuse?" I just saw 3 of them.

You might want to just take a break from VGChartz forever

fixed that for you!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Aaaaaand you just gave yourself another ban! Your attitude is ruining the lovely small community here.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Thread locked, obviously

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

I don't think that mods approve this kind of threads...

But the staff should take a look at Miyamotoo's posts. I've been here since 3 days and i already reported him (and nothing happened). His posts may not be offensive in a direct way but the way he responds and the things he says is causing other users to respond innaproprietly. He is provoking them and some of his posts are trolling and flaming. In other words ''baits''.

Staff should see through them and not wait when someone will cross the line to call someone a fanboy. They must go to the root that is causing all this.

One of the hardest recipes to copy/paste I've done x.x