By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Cooking with StarOcean #5

Stop Moderation Abuse

Stop Moderation Abuse 6 100.00%

Total:6

I can't believe people have this much spare time.

Around the Network
Nem said:
hadoram2 said:

Sure that will be a legit ban (i will just make new accounts using 10minutes mail so wont effect me to be honest but its ok).

I will accept be banned for this as long carl will be banned for banning me for no reason.

Those accounts will get banned aswell.

Really? And you still question the ban? It's obvious you are out of control. You were very correctly banned. Maybe you should stop for a second and think.

banned correctly for what? Give a reason.

*Grabs a popcorn and watchs*

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

You're all so cute with your little issues. Don't get too mad over this kind of shit, real problems will face you sooner or later. Save your energy for those.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

I have to go now. I think enough harassmant today.

Be thankfull i just did some random copy paste and annoyed you and dont be such an asshole ans use ddos and co. I would never do something like that,even if it might be justified by this moderation abuse.

Good day @all.

Around the Network
hadoram2 said:
Nem said:

Those accounts will get banned aswell.

Really? And you still question the ban? It's obvious you are out of control. You were very correctly banned. Maybe you should stop for a second and think.

I guess the transgressions will continue but i will try to talk reason into you once more.

"Every company makes mistakes, speeking about them is not "bitching". I know this is hard to understand for fanboys though."

You called the other poster a fanboy there. There is no general statement. The statement purposidly included the other poster. So, yes, you were correctly banned and you need to cool down.

Nem said:
hadoram2 said:

I guess the transgressions will continue but i will try to talk reason into you once more.

"Every company makes mistakes, speeking about them is not "bitching". I know this is hard to understand for fanboys though."

You called the other poster a fanboy there. There is no general statement. The statement purposidly included the other poster. So, yes, you were correctly banned and you need to cool down.

Well even IF this is true (I still say thats an general statement but okay, different interpretations i take that)

Why wasnt the other guy banned for blaming me to bitch about nintendo with my topic?

Is it ok when he is blaming somebody? But i will get banned for doing it?

please ban this guy... all his spam threads are filling up the "hot forum topics".

I find that annouying. I dont mind him complaining but makeing so many threads about it... jeez.

"Miyamotoo said:

Basically, this his post just proves that this thread is just about bitching NIntendo."

"Hadoram: uhm no. Thats called beeing objektive and those mentioned things all are facts.

Every company makes mistakes, speeking about them is not "bitching". I know this is hard to understand for fanboys though."

Let's analyze quickly since I don't have work today; user Miyamotoo says that the post he has quoted proves that the thread in question is "bitching about Nintendo", this sets the assertment that said user sees it as fact that the thread is bitching about Nintendo.
User Hadoram, with incredibly dodgy language, claims that the thread is "objektive" (with a "K" for "Kool"). Said user then asserts that claims in user Miyamotoo's quoted post are factual and in fact not bitching.
User Hadoram then states that it is hard for fanboys to understand this; user Hadoram clearly just called user Miyamotoo a fanboy through every logical surmission and extension of the English language and by all rules of discussion and discourse.
Vgchartz rules clearly state that calling other users fanboys is not allowed and a banable offense. User Hadoram goes on a spree to spam the forums about the terrible injustice of being banned for a clear violation of rules, breaking a slew of other rules in the process and showing a terrible grasp on logic, rules, context and insight across the board, consequently leaving the entire community stunned.

This case is clear as day to everyone but you, in a consensus driven society, this is usually an indicator that you are, in fact, the problem.

Not only are you breaking the rules by talking about a moderation as a thread but also attacking a moderator. If you have an issue with a moderation you can either email one directly or (if you like) you can make a temporary alt to PM a head mod about the issue. Head mods being Carl (the guy who banned you), Miguel_Zorro, or Axum. I'll be locking this for violating forum rules. I'll let you PM a head mod though. However, given this thread -I doubt you'll recieve much leniency and may end up getting your ban extended.