By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I Told You Sony Should Heavily Promote Rise Of The Tombraider

kodeindahjunk said:
IMO It wont sell more than 1m in the first month. The hype is dead now, it doesnt have a MP mode, and Ps4 gamers have U4 as another option. SE would sell more copies if they released TR before U4 release date.

What i really wonder is the amount of money SE accepted from MS for this stupid decision.

Bottom left corner of the Magazine cover.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

View on YouTube

The PS5 Exists. 

I played it on PC, its amazing, I pre ordered the PS4 version before I bought the PC version, and I never cancelled it. I will just play it again on the PS4, with the DLC and stuff, I don't like third party games exclusive deals, I will support it on the platform. Even tough it probably looked way better on my PC lol

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Loved it on my X1 - great game!

Your first bear attack with scare the bejesus out of you!

Ganoncrotch said:
kodeindahjunk said:
IMO It wont sell more than 1m in the first month. The hype is dead now, it doesnt have a MP mode, and Ps4 gamers have U4 as another option. SE would sell more copies if they released TR before U4 release date.

What i really wonder is the amount of money SE accepted from MS for this stupid decision.

Microsoft helped fund it so you can thank them it was made.

Around the Network
kodeindahjunk said:

Since when a game needs MP?Actually games without MP generally sell kore the ones that only has MP.Having Uncharted 4 already launched wont affect this at all.If it were released closer to that, then sure, but as things stand now, people will be ready and eager to play a new action adventure game.

All in all, it will sell really well, especially since christmas is close by.It will easily sell 3 million + on the Ps4.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Seventizz said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Microsoft helped fund it so you can thank them it was made.

Yeah I heard that too, otherwise it would've taken a lot longer for the game to be made.

Square Enix is not getting my money if I buy it it will be used.

good move, this is how you make the gamers to buy a one year old game 60$ hahaha

kodeindahjunk said:

I don't think that the deal was worth.

Why do companies make those deals ? to make more $ sooner. They lost a lot of potential sales and will only make the most of the $ 1 year after.

Those kinds of deals only work when majority of the fanbase is on 1 system, or when the console have a huge market share advantage.