By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Popular opinions you disagree with

Nuvendil said:
Nautilus said:

THE BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!Where is my pitchfork and torch?!?!?!?

COME AT US!  I will stand with you, PAOerfulone!

*Throws torch at Nuvendil and see him burn*

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

One I've dealt with in regards to body image is "women shouldn't lift weights" or "women who lift look like men". Even well meaning friends have this odd concern that "you'll get too big" because not as concerned with number on a scale and more concerned with what my body can do.

Can see my signature and one of my heroes US Olympic weight lifter Mattie Rogers.

spurgeonryan said:
God is not real. I DISAGREE.

The atheist/agnostic population is a minority, your opinion would be the popular one.

Hiku said:
bigtakilla said:
NX's power will determine if it gets third parties: Time and time again we seen weaker consoles get third party support. Third parties want money. If they think they can get money on the NX they are going to make games for it.

When people talk about third party support, they don't mean the third party games that Wii, and for the most part, WiiU got.
These things go hand in hand. Consoles become more popular the more quality support they recieve. And developers have to weigh the pros against the cons when deciding where to put the performance benchmark for a new game. Persona 5 can't look or function quite as good as it normally would if it wasn't also developed for PS3. Final Fantasy XV on the other hand does look and play like a current gen Final Fantasy game, and it's graphics is one of it's selling points.

But we are talking about the NX. I get what you are saying, but the odds are there isn't going to be an issue with the power of the console when it comes out (to a degree).

barneystinson69 said:

-PS4 is the best console this gen.

That's just fact, Super ;D

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network
Hiku said:
bigtakilla said:

But we are talking about the NX. I get what you are saying, but the odds are there isn't going to be an issue with the power of the console when it comes out (to a degree).

I'm just saying it's a factor. Not the end all be all of course.

I do see where you are coming from. 

"Apple products are high quality and you get what you pay for" - No, Apple products are overpriced and just as susceptible to the same wear and tear of a normal product. Nothing about it warrants the pricing.

"As long as Trump isn't elected, we're fine" - We're equally as fucked if Hillary is voted in.

"First Person games are a great gameplay style and can be applied to any genre" - For fuck sake, no. No first person game EVER has done real justice to melee.

[Anything having to do with the ridiculous swj bullshit] - People always jump to conclusions and put their personal feelings ahead of others' right to freely express themselves.

[The Transgender Movement] - There are legitimate gender displaced people on this planet, but their legitimate plight is being overshadowed by this sudden Tumblr craze of claiming to be transgender when they're just confused minors.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:

"First Person games are a great gameplay style and can be applied to any genre" - For fuck sake, no. No first person game EVER has done real justice to melee

Not even Breakdown (2004)?

I disagree with media's insanely biased report on the world...

Nautilus said:
Nuvendil said:

COME AT US!  I will stand with you, PAOerfulone!

*Throws torch at Nuvendil and see him burn*

Nice try, but I always wear my Goron Tunic when criticizing OoT :P