By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - July 11th - 17th 2016

spurgeonryan said:
Blood_Tears said:
Expected more from 3DS this week with the big release, The PS4 barely lost to the mighty 3DS this week,

They couldnt possibly sell any more, it has been out for 5 years.

Doesn't matter. PS3 was released in 2006 in Japan. When it got One Piece Warriors in 2012 (6 years after) it got a huge bump.

Around the Network

So there are rumours of the ps4 having stock issues. does that mean it can keep up it's current 20k sales with no room for increases or does it mean it will drop down to 10/15k?

Kerotan said:
So there are rumours of the ps4 having stock issues. does that mean it can keep up it's current 20k sales with no room for increases or does it mean it will drop down to 10/15k?

It will probably drop in August to 5k-10k. I guess it is happening because we will have new hardware announcements at TGS. 

For those saying that Comg was right, first week sales have been higher than Comg was showing, just check the comparison that Ryng was doing:

Yo-kai Watch Busters final points were 723pt, and first week sales 693k. That's a 0.96 ratio. The same can be said for YW2 that had a 0.92 ratio. 

But Yo-kai Watch 3 had a positive one, 1.45 ratio. If YW3 had had the same ratio as Busters, it would've sold ~400k, but it sold 200k more.

Maybe some people were expecting a higher ratio, but that's another story.

That said, an opening lower than Busters is bad, but I'll wait and the the following weeks to make a statement. For me anything below Busters will be bad.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

as long as this will be another million seller for 3DS I am happy!

Switch!!!

Around the Network

Banned for no reason? Why?

See this:

Miyamotoo said:

Basically, this his post just proves that this thread is just about bitching NIntendo.

Hadoram: uhm no. Thats called beeing objektive and those mentioned things all are facts.

Every company makes mistakes, speeking about them is not "bitching". I know this is hard to understand for fanboys though.

- Moderated, Carl

So I (hadoram) was banned for what ? Somebody blamed me i would bitch about nintendo by just giving my opinion based on facts. I do this about every company. That called critism.

The moderator need to be a huge fanboy to ban me for this LOL. He should ban the other guy who blamed me, not me by justing responding and explaining/disproving it.

At vgchartz: Please remove this moderator.

hiska-kun said:

For those saying that Comg was right, first week sales have been higher than Comg was showing, just check the comparison that Ryng was doing:

Yo-kai Watch Busters final points were 723pt, and first week sales 693k. That's a 0.96 ratio. The same can be said for YW2 that had a 0.92 ratio. 

But Yo-kai Watch 3 had a positive one, 1.45 ratio. If YW3 had had the same ratio as Busters, it would've sold ~400k, but it sold 200k more.

Maybe some people were expecting a higher ratio, but that's another story.

That said, an opening lower than Busters is bad, but I'll wait and the the following weeks to make a statement. For me anything below Busters will be bad.

Nice analysis on the ratio there! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

This week's releases {2016.07.21}

[3DS] Sumikko Gurashi: Mura o Tsukurundesu <ETC> (Nippon Columbia) (¥4.800)

[PSV] Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana <RPG> (Nihon Falcom) (¥6.800)

[PS4] Black Rose Valkyrie # <RPG> (Compile Heart) (¥7.200)

Dengeki up in 2nd post.