By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Your movie guilty pleasures

Tommy Wiseau's The Room. That film is so bad it's hilarious and I love it.

Around the Network

I thought the first Transformers was actually pretty craycray. Than again, it could just be Megan Fox

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

The Last Airbender...please don't stone me.

Every M. Night Shyamalan movie before The Happening. Love Lady in the Water. LOOOOVE The Village. It's just who I be, bro.

I'd rather watch Mystery Science Theater 3000 than pretty much any movie. Do they count?

Around the Network

Most Adam Sandler movies I've watched (Mainly the older ones though), White Chicks, the Scooby-Doo movies, Scary Movie 4, Meet the Robinsons. There's probably more that I don't remember right now.

Ljink96 said:

Woah woah woah... Now, I'm not one for stoning, but at the very least this calls for a ritual drowning. And maybe a stoning of your carcass after that.

Teeqoz said:
Ljink96 said:

Woah woah woah... Now, I'm not one for stoning, but at the very least this calls for a ritual drowning. And maybe a stoning of your carcass after that.

lol!

Ljink96 said:

I'm sure the moderators would understand if I reported you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Con Air & Face Off

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.