Forums - Sony Discussion - What are the Sony franchises/games that you want to, but never got around to playing

Wow, so many here have seemingly missed out on some of Playstations greatest franchises (Ratchet, Sly and Jak). Go play them ASAP guys.

Around the Network

God of War, Jak and Daxter and Infamous.

Jpcc86 said:
Ratchet and Clank. Huge franchise. Great reviews. I like everything about it, but its just not in my plans right now and as times passes it just look a little bit too childlish for my taste and since I never played it, nostalgia can't fix it.

The Future Trilogy (ie. the PS3 games, more specifically only Tools of Destruction, Quest for Booty, A Crack in Time and Into the Nexus) aren't very childish.

Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, God of War (bought the saga collection so I'll be playing that), Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank.

I'm kind of interested in playing the Uncharted series, since people claim it to be a good series.

Though the one I really want to play is Gravity Daze. I like the design of the character and the concept sounds interesting. I have the game and the system, so I just need to play it, haha...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

I'm not sure I would use "childish", though I get what you are saying about R&C.  But those games are actually refreshing to play.  It's just no-thrills fun, all of what you want and nothing you don't. 

None, I tried most of them, and the few I didn't, like infamous, is because I have no interest at all.

Gravity Rush - it looks really fun
Littlebigplanet - They say the controls are floaty but the games look fun and charming

Tearaway unfolded. Soon to be rectified as it's next on after I complete Unravel.

Folklore, White Knight Chronicle, Rule of Rose