By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the best DLC you've ever played?

DLC gets a bad rap but sometimes, it's pretty great. I'm playing Red Dead Redemption's Undead Nightmare DLC and I'm loving it. Had it for years but never got around to it.

So what's the best you've ever played? Mario Kart 8's tracks? Gears of War Raam's Shadow? GTA IV's Lost and Damned/Gay Tony?

What's the best and why?

Around the Network

I dunno about 'best', but I will say that the first time I can remember playing and thinking "now that's good dlc!" is this guy in Dragon Age: Origins.

Hilarious.

Undead nightmare for Red Dead Redemption. followed by Bloodborne The Old Hunters, then after that Infamous First light.

that might all change once i finally get my hands on The Witcher's DLC though

Mass effect 2: Lair of Shadow Broker. Shadow Broker was an interesting character since ME1 and he seemed omnipresent through his well connected intel network.

Probably Skyrim's Dragonborn. Solstheim was a lot of fun, had tons of stuff to do, loads and loads of ore drops because of the ash spawn, and the main quest gave you tons of awesome powers. My playtime on that island probably rivaled the main land, and that's just for a chunk of DLC.

Around the Network

Dark Souls 2: some of the best level design ever made. All of the Souls games (BB included) have phenomenal DLC, but DS2's really really made a fantastic impression on me.

Hi

I am torn between Tiny Tina's Assault on Dungeon Keep and Fallout 3: Point Lookout.

Lair of the shadow broker always comes to mind when I think of good dlc. Blood and wine for witcher 3 is also really good. Pretty much all the fallout 3 dlc was really good.

Seems like the answer is usually from an RPG.

My pick is Knothole Island/See the Future from Fable II.

Final Fantasy 13-2 Requiem of the Godess:

Warning massive spoilers