By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the best DLC you've ever played?

I really enjoyed Resident Evil 5's DLC adding that extra story and gameplay.

Around the Network

Mario Kart 8's DLC is terrific. I rather thoroughly enjoyed Bioshock Infinite's Burial at Sea DLC. Skyrim and Mass Effect's DLC is good in general.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Megaoverlord12 said:
Mario Kart 8's DLC is terrific. I rather thoroughly enjoyed Bioshock Infinite's Burial at Sea DLC. Skyrim and Mass Effect's DLC is good in general.

Oh duh! Mario Kart 8! That's definitely up there.

Artorias of the Abyss (Dark Souls).

Hands down Mario Kart 8. Super Luigi U and Hyrule warriors were also decent.

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
I really enjoyed Resident Evil 5's DLC adding that extra story and gameplay.

Those were great! That reminds me, i need to buy re5 again!

And that reminds me that the Batman games have decent dlc as well.

bananaking21 said:
Undead nightmare for Red Dead Redemption. followed by Bloodborne The Old Hunters, then after that Infamous First light.

that might all change once i finally get my hands on The Witcher's DLC though

I still need to finish inFamous First Light but u was actually enjoying it more than the regular game !

Hmmmm...first thing that came into my mind was Lost in Nightmares (Resident Evil 5) and Dark Arisen (Dragon's Dogma).

Witcher 3 and Mario Kart 8

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

State of Decay -Breakdown
Division - Underground