By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Anyone Else really like Sun/Moon's new Pokemon?

Yes they are awesome! Popplio has grown on me where now I really like his upbeat design and am excited to see it's evolutions. Vikavolt should be a fun new Discharge partner for Pachirisu. Koala Pokemon finally in Komala, who's ability will be of great help against all those sleep spamming noobs online. Most of the rest seem good too, although that kissy fish is fugly, but damn does it have a great ability!

pokoko said:
I'm sorry but I don't judge by appearances.

You don't have to, though we don't know their stats, we still have their types and abilitys so that should give you an idea of their potential usefulness.

Around the Network

Many of them do look neat. :3

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Sun and moon are gonna be lit

I agree, but I dislike Mimikyu. Sure he's cute and all, but it's the laziest excuse to re-use Pikachu's design. I hope when he evolves he gets out of the cloth thing. Otherwise, I do not apprecciate it.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

They're not so great, but they're not so bad either. So far just kinda 'eeeh' designs. That mimic pokemon I absolutely love though. Such a cute design, and I like how it makes pikachu look derpy xD Salandit is cool too, as well as that mellow dragon.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Remember everyone. Y'all won't like every single Pokemon.. Lmao. I'm so far loving each one except for the bear thing.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

I love the little green bus. Why didnt you include it?

Only bad one is the Build a Bear pokemon

I hope it involves into a badass pokemon who turns out to be strong

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Slarvax said:
I agree, but I dislike Mimikyu. Sure he's cute and all, but it's the laziest excuse to re-use Pikachu's design. I hope when he evolves he gets out of the cloth thing. Otherwise, I do not apprecciate it.

It's cool to see them focus on a pokemon's story though

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

those are all great designs all things considered...

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)