By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Since we have no more Ban bet now..

How about you join my bet, gebx? ;)

I have a pretty good idea for a sig I'd love to make you use. :)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

Um so how are the people going to pick the sig?

sc94597 said:
kingofwale said:
sc94597 said:
kingofwale said:
sc94597 said:
Oh that sucks. What about ban bets that were already made. KH3 bet for example. Well I guess your luck KoW. J/K

lol, We can make out bet about 1 MONTH of sig picked by the Winner. Are you in?

I will message all the members in our bet to get it sorted out.

Sure, I guess. That seems about equivalent.

Of course, You do realize if you lose, I'm going to make you wear a SSBB sucks sig, right? ;)

Yeah sure. I could do that. One question though. What if the opposing side had conflicts over what sig they get? For Example let's say the ps3 get's kh3. So what if one person wanted the sig to be something , and another wanted it to be something else. Will people be assigned a person. I beleive alot of people joined the bet too. That means you can't vote on every single persons sig. I think the best way is to assign a person for or two to the people selecting the sigs. They could probably choose the person that they want too.

well... say if 2 people won and 2 lost, 2 winners will pick a sign for the 2 losers. I suppose they can work it out, either 1 pick sig for 1, or they can do 2 sigs and make each person wearing 1 sign every 2 weeks.

Pretty minor details, I'm sure you guys can work it out.  

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:

Aww...

And my bet was going to come true.

kingofwale said:
sc94597 said:
kingofwale said:
sc94597 said:
kingofwale said:
sc94597 said:
Oh that sucks. What about ban bets that were already made. KH3 bet for example. Well I guess your luck KoW. J/K

Of course, You do realize if you lose, I'm going to make you wear a SSBB sucks sig, right? ;)

Yeah sure. I could do that. One question though. What if the opposing side had conflicts over what sig they get? For Example let's say the ps3 get's kh3. So what if one person wanted the sig to be something , and another wanted it to be something else. Will people be assigned a person. I beleive alot of people joined the bet too. That means you can't vote on every single persons sig. I think the best way is to assign a person for or two to the people selecting the sigs. They could probably choose the person that they want too.

well... say if 2 people won and 2 lost, 2 winners will pick a sign for the 2 losers. I suppose they can work it out, either 1 pick sig for 1, or they can do 2 sigs and make each person wearing 1 sign every 2 weeks.

Allright then, i'm in 

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network
Flow said:
kingofwale said:
sc94597 said:
kingofwale said:
sc94597 said:
kingofwale said:
sc94597 said:

Allright then, i'm in

What are you in for? Kingdom Heart bet or NPD number bet?

selnor
Episode 2:

Your NPD number bet

okay, where do you stand on it? Are you betting with me or against me?

selnor
Episode 2:

Against you.

Is there somebody else against or with you?

But you'll still praise sc, soriku and me right?