By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Ghostbusters Meta critic user score 2.3

Zoombael said:
Anyone who say it was "not as bad", "ok" or other movie blockbuster sucked more is incapable of seeing the shitiness. I can comprehend such a reaction. When i was young i watched crap movies and vever realized how low quality.

Ghostbustera 2016 isnt a bad remake. Its a terrible movie. Half into the movie i honestly got the impression it was set up to fail.

Lol. Invalidating the opinion of anyone that didn't think the same of it as you did. GG.

"Anyone who say the movie was "terrible" or "shouldn't exist" are incapable of seeing the good things in the movie".

There you go. See how ridiculous that statement is? Anyway, the Cinemascore (only from confirmed watchers of the theateical run) was B+. So clearly most of those that saw it also liked it. If you didn't, okay, good for you (well, not really good, you after all spent money to watch a movie you didn't like), but that doesn't mean that anyone that has a different opinion than you are "incapable of seeing the shitness".

Around the Network

Without the whole bickering I think this would be like BFG and just fade away. For various reasons people got really emotionally invested in its box office. My guess is Ghostbusters will be dormant for another decade and get another shot likely with a mix cast instead of going all male or female.

Teeqoz said:
Zoombael said:
Anyone who say it was "not as bad", "ok" or other movie blockbuster sucked more is incapable of seeing the shitiness. I can comprehend such a reaction. When i was young i watched crap movies and vever realized how low quality.

Ghostbustera 2016 isnt a bad remake. Its a terrible movie. Half into the movie i honestly got the impression it was set up to fail.

Lol. Invalidating the opinion of anyone that didn't think the same of it as you did. GG.

"Anyone who say the movie was "terrible" or "shouldn't exist" are incapable of seeing the good things in the movie".

There you go. See how ridiculous that statement is? Anyway, the Cinemascore (only from confirmed watchers of the theateical run) was B+. So clearly most of those that saw it also liked it. If you didn't, okay, good for you (well, not really good, you after all spent money to watch a movie you didn't like), but that doesn't mean that anyone that has a different opinion than you are "incapable of seeing the shitness".

You're basically telling me there are no bad movies. All is good and well. See how ridiculous your statement is?

Hunting Season is done...