By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo reveals Mini NES. Coming this November.

Jranation said:
Anfebious said:
The selection of games is awesome! I hope this Mini NES releases outside of North America...

Its already announced for $100 AUD here in Australia. Sooook hopefully that confirms for Europe and Japan region as well. Not sure how long other countries normally get a Nintendo product or if they even do get Nintendo products. 

In that case, It might be coming here eventually. Maybe a month or two after release.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

30 games and the hardware for $60 isn't bad at all but I really wish you could add more games from your VC library via SD card. That would be swell.

Goodnightmoon said:

eh... whatever dude, I already know I should not make jokes or comments to you, dont worry.

Obviously not, hence this discussion.

Could Nintendo be counting on this Mini-nes to pick up the slack for the Wii U?

If they can sell a couple millions of them, that possible plan could work.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

This will outsell the Wii U

Around the Network

Is this the NX?

I hope NoJ announces a famicom with this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoLUYjM89mQ

So this is the NX!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

What is this thing going to run on watch batteries? Can it fit on my key chain? God it looks so small, and it looks to be sitting on a girls hand which makes it even smaller. Are these games going to be remastered?

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

Why didn't they announce this at e3? Kinda wish we had a mini SNES with dkc and shit too.....