By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Make VGChartz Great Again!

zero129 said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Yeah, but ever good thread can be corrupted and fucked up if someone wants to make it into something it wasn't meant to be.

I guess thats true. If i was a mod id like to know how i was doing with feedback etc, and as a user id like to be able to give feedback.

However when you have users trying to push an agenda or using a thread to hate on mods i can see how things can turn bad.

I'm not sure how I feel about the mod thread. On one hand it was good for discussing site wide issues but like Ganoncrotch said, the purpose of that thread went off the rails. I can't speak for others but I read all the messages I get in my inbox so provided it's something to discuss about and not something  completely inflammatory I can give a reply back.

Around the Network

Todays update on the numbers proves my point. We have to stop being complacent and voice our opinions on updates sooner rather then later. This thread is now a week old but hey at least we now have our first hardware numbers since May 7th. Congrats everyone, we finally got the site owner to log into his own site for the first time in months (12 hours ago as of now) to give a number update.

Yeah give machina the ability to update hardware and adjust software.

And give him a decent percentage of the supporter programs revenue as a reward.