By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are You Buying No Man's Sky?

Are You Buying No Man's Sky?

Hell YES 211 50.00%

Hell NO 137 32.46%

Show Me The Stars 74 17.54%

Total:422

I'd just be interested to know how many people on this forum are buying the game.

Of course it's a YES from me

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

If my PC can run it yes day one. If it can't yes ill get it in the future. Its been on the top of my most hyped games for years.

don't have a ps4, and my PC is too weak :/

Game looks neat though. I wonder how much this game costed to make though.

Expecting the people who worked on the game to get rich though

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

I will await the reviews. Wanna know how the game performs on PS4 and if it stays fun for a long enough time.

Still not sold. I wish the best for the developer though!

Around the Network
hershel_layton said:
don't have a ps4, and my PC is too weak :/

Game looks neat though. I wonder how much this game costed to make though.

Expecting the people who worked on the game to get rich though

Yeah the game looks really good. I want it to sell really well on PS4/PC because the game looks really good. 

Definite yes. PC version.

Already pre-ordered on Steam! So that if by chance, it turns out to be nonsense, I can get a refund!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Yup, not at launch, probably in a few years when I have the time/money to change my PC but I'll definitely purchase it then...

Definitely, gonna pick it up at launch!

I can feel the dissapointment coming over the horizon.