By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How 'Pokémon GO' Can Lure More Customers To Your Local Business

My restaurant I run is a PokeStop, and we created a Pokemon Go Facebook ad telling people to come in and stock up on Pokeballs with their lunch today. We had about 20 people over 3 hours of lunch playing it inside.

Systems I own: Switch, Wii U, Wii, N64, Retron 5 for my Ness, SNES, Genesis, Gameboy line games, Dreamcast, PS2, New 3DS.

Around the Network

haha, soon stores will be paying for turning their store into a Pokestop or Gym :P

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

jason1637 said:
There was a glitch in the game and my neighbours home is a Pokemon gym and he's charging people to use it. I walked by and saw like 18 people around there yesterday.

You don't have to go inside the house to beat the gym though...how is he charging them? :L

Bradford City Fan for life

Recent favourite games: Ni No Kuni, Fifa 13, Batman Arkham City

Best games of all time: Pokemon Red, Dragon Warrior 3, The last of us, Uncharted 2 and 3

3ds friend code add me: 1950-8131-6814

PSN ID: Mr_Vezzo_Khanny - add to start a clan in the last of us mutiplayer

IkePoR said:
jason1637 said:

Who says "catch all of the pokemon"?  

Lol, I didn't even see it, I automatically read "can't catch 'em all"

avais1993 said:
jason1637 said:
There was a glitch in the game and my neighbours home is a Pokemon gym and he's charging people to use it. I walked by and saw like 18 people around there yesterday.

You don't have to go inside the house to beat the gym though...how is he charging them? :L

People were around his yard.