By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games that were harmed/ruined for you by controls, input devices, button configuration, etc.

Kid Icarus Uprising (sort of.....)
It´s a great, great game, but the controls feel awkard if you´re playing it on the old 3ds models.
I personally did not have any problem with the controls because I have long fingers, I could just fine handle the 3ds with one hand and the stylus with the other, but people with small hands / short fingers would have them sore... a lot, or would just be able to play with the 3ds stand. Of course, playing it on the new 3ds is ok, with the right analog button. Still, the stylus aiming still feels much more accurate and fast.

Dance Dance Revolution on consoles
I love the series, but playing the games at home with those plastic mats was really unconfortable. That was the kind of game that only worked well on arcades, with those much more resistent dance pads.
Of course, there were metal dance pads for home consoles, but they were so expensive and not much resistent at all !.......

Around the Network

Do you even videogame people? Ocarina of Time? Super Mario Galaxy?

Here, let me open your eyes: Tomb Raider, MGS Portable Ops, Sonic Adventure, Megaman Legends.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I found Shadow of the Colossus to be completely ruined due to its terrible controls. I don't understand how people can get through the whole game, I just found it frustrating and ultimately a dissapointment.

Anfebious said:

Here, let me open your eyes: Tomb Raider, MGS Portable Ops, Sonic Adventure, Megaman Legends.

Do you even know what opinions and a personal experience are?

The only one with his eyes [and mind] closed is you. 

K? Ciao!

Hynad said:
Anfebious said:

Do you even know what opinions and a personal experience are?

The only one with his eyes [and mind] closed is you. 

K? Ciao!

I'm a Zelda fanboy, I had to do something.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"