By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prey for the Gods Kickstarter - 7 days to go (Funded)

Tagged games:

Nice to see it reaching close to it happening. I'm sure it can still survive if it reaches the basic goals though.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Already pledged $50 for this!
SotC is one of the greatest games I have ever had the pleasure of playing and it was a no-brainer for me when the kickstarter was announced. I mean, how on earth could I NOT support this???? It looks painfully beautiful!

I just checked and was disappointed it was still so far from console versions.
Then I checked again, they changed the goals!

I still have some reservations about the game but wish them all the best, backed.

16 hours to go, they're almost at the orchestral score now, 443/450k.
Live stream in 4 hours (10am pdt) https://www.twitch.tv/preyforthegods

I am already backing the project, since I saw this post the first time. I dont have high hopes for it to be as good as SotC, but I have high hopes in having that feeling of solitude again, and I "feel" they already achieve it. So for me, the only bad thing about this whole thing is the date of release... too much waiting :(

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

Around the Network

I'd rather back bloodstained since it's being worked on by a former Konami employee and not random fans/devs.

Currently Playing: N/A

Anime and Studying is life RN