By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: BotW Named "Best of Show" by E3 Game Critics

Agree?

Greatest Game of All Time! 119 85.61%

I hate awesome things. 20 14.39%

Total:139

It was announced today that Zelda: BotW was awarded the Best in Show award from E3 by game critics from various media:

http://nintendoeverything.com/e3-2016-game-critics-awards-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-wins-best-of-show/

Do you agree?  Do you accept its awesomeness?

Around the Network

Well deserved. Can't wait to see the next trailer. Maybe it will show something about story, towns or dungeons.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I wouldn't be surprised if neogaf were in full meltdown mode right now.

Imagine how angry the Nintendo haters are 😂😂😂

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

I was there. It truly was the best game of the show.

Around the Network

Well deserved.

Agreed without a doubt.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Nintendo scored huge wins from the E3 2016 Game Critics Awards. Today, it was announced that The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild was chosen as “Best of Show”, beating out Battlefield 1, Dishonored 2, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Sea of Thieves, and Titanfall 2. The upcoming NX and Wii U title also won “Best Console Game” and “Best Action/Adventure Game”.

Who won last year again?

Slaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!

*Patiently waiting for "lets see how that translates to sales" comments

Pocky Lover Boy!