By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - F.B.I. Recommends No Charges Against Hillary Clinton

I really hope our choices next election are better than the present two...

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/10/kanye-west-is-definitely-running-for-president/

Nevermind. We're fucked.

Around the Network

Did anyone actually think the FBI (or anyone for that matter) would actually pursue any charges? Whole thing was a farce to begin with.

Of course nothing came of it. Even if the FBI recommended charges, there's no way Obama's Justice Department would have pursued them. It would have been a mark on the Dems and could have cost them the election. And if you read between the lines, the FBI director basically said that if one of us Joe Schmos had done this, we'd be in jail by now. But, if you're a rich, elite politician, you get a slap on the wrist.

The worst part is that the Reps have actually put up a candidate so poor and weak, Clinton will probably beat him easily. Of course, that was Bill's plan when he encouraged Trump to run. Too bad foolish people bought into it. On both sides. This election should truly have been Cruz vs Sanders. Show the people both sides of the political scale and let them choose.

So, since she's not an ordinary person, there's no sanction against her? Lol

You know, any common sense person would see H. Clinton for what she is, a criminal. She voted for the Iraq War and under her command as the Secretary of State, Syria, Lybia and Egipt have been destabilized and thrown into civil war.

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
I really hope our choices next election are better than the present two...

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/10/kanye-west-is-definitely-running-for-president/

Nevermind. We're fucked.

I have to be honest here, no one gives a damn about the email thing. It is obvious that she is not the most tech savvy person. And that okay because the moral of the story is that government officials now know the importance of email even if they thought it was safe. Extra attention will go to make sure people are adequately trained.. And moving the hell on...

Azuren said:

Horseshit.

If I were to accidentally send classified files over a private email, I'd be raked over the coals. Intentional or not, she did it because she intentionally continued to do something they'd told her not to do. She's just getting special treatment as a presidential candidate. 

But seriously, no one wants someone to go to jail over emails.   You would be suprised what type of information gets transmitted over email.  My company has recently gone out of its way to make sure personal information is protected but for most people its a second thought.   Companies have actually lost millions of social secruitiy numbers and the like.  People demand compensation at most but no one wants people to be locked up over it.   And obvously they have reasons for coming to the answer they did in this case.  Time to let it go.

https://youtu.be/HbLtsw5G6rw?t=2m23s

CosmicSex said:
I have to be honest here, no one gives a damn about the email thing. It is obvious that she is not the most tech savvy person. And that okay because the moral of the story is that government officials now know the importance of email even if they thought it was safe. Extra attention will go to make sure people are adequately trained.. And moving the hell on...

Lol. Everyone who's worked ina corporate environment in their life knows that you shouldn't be sending out sensitive data to your personal emails. I mean, aren't there basic security rules that prevent that from happening? I just cannot fathom a situation where this could have happened without it being done on purpose.

Lawlight said:
CosmicSex said:

Lol. Everyone who's worked ina corporate environment in their life knows that you shouldn't be sending out sensitive data to your personal emails. I mean, aren't there basic security rules that prevent that from happening? I just cannot fathom a situation where this could have happened without it being done on purpose.

I refence the TRID regulations put into place just last October... No they don't.  Or rather they didn't until they had to.