By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Lego: The Force Awakens" is a surprisingly good game

So...

The force is strong with this one 14 51.85%

Is pretty decent 2 7.41%

I rather fuck Jar Jar Binks 2 7.41%

lol Filthy casual lmfao u... 2 7.41%

I dunno, can I see the votes? 7 25.93%

Total:27

Thinking about getting it.
It's end of October, though, here in Japan.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network

The Lego games are well made and quite fun but there's so many of them that it I lost interest a while ago. Perhaps I'll try another one somewhere down the line.

Signature goes here!

Veknoid_Outcast said:
I believe it. Some of the Lego games are quite good, especially those that focus on a big open world to explore. Is that the case with TFA?

No is not, but I feel it benefits from a more focused gameplay this way, it has a great pacing and honestly I don't think an open world would fit with TFA.

onionberry said:
I really like the graphics, simple but high quality!

Yeah me too, it looks really lovely and the environments are very well done, they look pretty realistic for a game like this.

I don't have it but most lego games I've played are pretty fun.

Around the Network

Definitely getting it. I do love me some Lego games. I mean Lego City Undercover is IMO the best Lego game made. I loved the Star Wars trilogy on my DS and played it all the time with my siblings. I've always loved the humor too. The humor is great.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Paatar said:
Definitely getting it. I do love me some Lego games. I mean Lego City Undercover is IMO the best Lego game made. I loved the Star Wars trilogy on my DS and played it all the time with my siblings. I've always loved the humor too. The humor is great.

That reminds me that I need to get City Undercover asap specially now that is so cheap, there is not a single person that has played that game and dont recomend it lol there must be some good reason.

Length really isn't a problem.  It has 18 fairly long levels (usual lego games have 15) and a few pretty big hub areas.  The only thing that's crappy is the insane amount of characters you have never heard of and WAY too many droids.

Barkley said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Great idea, I said Saw as a joke but GoT would be just perfect, it needs to happen.

Unfortunately due to the excessively adult nature of the show we're very unlikely to get it. Which is a shame as there is an absolute wealth of characters that could be in the game, so many well known. It'd be the perfect franchise to be a lego game if it wasn't for the nudity and violence associated with it xD.

The contrast of the game with it's family friendly lego humor and the super serious show would be hillarious though. Can you imagine the Red Wedding scene in Lego, or Ned Stark's execution with the typical lego gags thrown in! Amazing!

wouldn't they just cleverly make it appropriate?  Like you said any death would be made into jokes and nudity and such could be made into the same.

I am Iron Man

Goodnightmoon said:
Paatar said:

That reminds me that I need to get City Undercover asap specially now that is so cheap, there is not a single person that has played that game and dont recomend it lol there must be some good reason.

You can sink in so much time to that game. It really is an awesome game. You'll love it. 

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]