By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. July bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

BraLoD said:
SWORDF1SH said:
How many Slim preorders would you say in June judging by Amazon chart positions? If we say PS4 will sell 250k for the month which the Slim matched PS4 on Amazon and preorders will probably heavily favour online stores, 50-75k preorders throughout all stores? Pulling numbers out my ass here.

Who do you think will want to do anything with those numbers after you pulled them out of your ass?
Disgusting...

Don't you like donkeys?



Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:
BraLoD said:

Who do you think will want to do anything with those numbers after you pulled them out of your ass?
Disgusting...

Don't you like donkeys?

I don't, they are not very good with maths.



SWORDF1SH said:
How many Slim preorders would you say in June judging by Amazon chart positions? If we say PS4 will sell 250k for the month which the Slim matched PS4 on Amazon and preorders will probably heavily favour online stores, 50-75k preorders throughout all stores? Pulling numbers out my ass here.

10 units Amazon mixed up the Wii U and xb1s positions.



BraLoD said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Don't you like donkeys?

I don't, they are not very good with maths.

But my donkey has a calculator.



SWORDF1SH said:
BraLoD said:

I don't, they are not very good with maths.

But my donkey has a calculator.

Does it knows how to use it properly?
Why am I even asking this... XP



Around the Network
jason1637 said:
SWORDF1SH said:
How many Slim preorders would you say in June judging by Amazon chart positions? If we say PS4 will sell 250k for the month which the Slim matched PS4 on Amazon and preorders will probably heavily favour online stores, 50-75k preorders throughout all stores? Pulling numbers out my ass here.

10 units Amazon mixed up the Wii U and xb1s positions.

XB1 DED!!!1! CUNFERMED!!!1



BraLoD said:
SWORDF1SH said:

But my donkey has a calculator.

Does it knows how to use it properly?
Why am I even asking this... XP

Of course he does! He has a high profile job working on the MS PR team.



SWORDF1SH said:
BraLoD said:

Does it knows how to use it properly?
Why am I even asking this... XP

Of course he does! He has a high profile job working on the MS PR team.

So he doesn't.



4 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#18 PS4 Black Ops III Bundle (up 4)
#28 XB1s-2tb (down 1)
#73 Vita (up 5)
#81 PS4 Fool's edition (down 7)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)
#07 3DS monster Hunter G (up 1)
#17 PS4 Sword Art Online (up 2)

I think it's safe to say that the likelyhood of the XB1 winning September's NPD is high, BUT there's the the small matter of No Man's Sky releasing in August and the possibility of a bundle plus price drop. If momentum can be sustained into September then there's an outside chance the PS4 could just edge it.



 

The PS5 Exists. 


BraLoD said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Of course he does! He has a high profile job working on the MS PR team.

So he doesn't.

Well if they made calculators with hoof size buttons he would do a better job.