By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Live Games With Gold For July 2016

jason1637 said:
pbroy said:

Microsoft really has no good games to offer anymore. What I keep seeing now are games that lack production value. 😥

Did they offer any good games?

Sunset overdrive was on offer a month back I believe, fantastic exclusive AAA game.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
jason1637 said:

Sunset overdrive was on offer a month back I believe, fantastic exclusive AAA game.

I was joking XD

jason1637 said:
pbroy said:

Microsoft really has no good games to offer anymore. What I keep seeing now are games that lack production value. 😥

Forza Horizon 2 comes close, but we all know that they turn these out like COD games. Which most likely means they really don't put much effort into them. So production value is akin to someone who makes cookies with a cookie cutter.

If they delay and push back release dates, or let games cook longer, then it might stand a chance. Too Human comes to mind. Now that game had crazy production value. It spanned generations, but Microsoft had to ruin that one by publishing it. 😥

Then they promised us more power by saying each Xbone owner will have cloud power equal to a flying nimbus. With that kind of power they should be able to produce unbelievable value, but nothing has come of that.

The only value that comes from Xbone is TV functionality and they even ruined that now by throwing Cortana into the mix. It's like your talking to a half deaf and slow minded person.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
jason1637 said:

Forza Horizon 2 comes close, but we all know that they turn these out like COD games. Which most likely means they really don't put much effort into them. So production value is akin to someone who makes cookies with a cookie cutter.

If they delay and push back release dates, or let games cook longer, then it might stand a chance. Too Human comes to mind. Now that game had crazy production value. It spanned generations, but Microsoft had to ruin that one by publishing it. 😥

Then they promised us more power by saying each Xbone owner will have cloud power equal to a flying nimbus. With that kind of power they should be able to produce unbelievable value, but nothing has come of that.

The only value that comes from Xbone is TV functionality and they even ruined that now by throwing Cortana into the mix. It's like your talking to a half deaf and slow minded person.

Hopefully they don't burn like Phantom Dust.