By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zero Time Dilemma reviews ( 93 on Metacritic, PS Vita version )

3Ds version for me. Give it to me. Now :(.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Nautilus said:

Unfortunely, if Im not mistaken, its a digital-only release in Europe.The only way to play a physical copy in Europe is to import the Vita version, since its not region locked in the Vita.

I can live with digital-only, especially if the price is right. Capcom's Ace Attorney 5 was only €25 instead of the usual €40 for a physical copy, so no reason to complain.

What has been announced as the price for Zero Time Dilemma? Although tomorrow will have the news of next week's eShop releases, so if you don't have an answer, I'll find out shortly anyway.

I dont think they outright announced the price for the digital version, but my guess is it going to be as expensive as the physical version.In other words, 40 euros.I guess it will be like this since the physical version exists in the west, even if its just the American version.But again, Im just guessing.We should know in 2 days the digital price.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Ruler said:
Metacritic giving a high score to a japanese game what happened?

Just wait for more reviewers. They'll drag it down.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Just started 999, the beggining is great, it felt like a very good puzzle

RolStoppable said:
Nautilus said:

I dont think they outright announced the price for the digital version, but my guess is it going to be as expensive as the physical version.In other words, 40 euros.I guess it will be like this since the physical version exists in the west, even if its just the American version.But again, Im just guessing.We should know in 2 days the digital price.

It's €40. Will be available on Tuesday on the 3DS.

Yeah, as I suspected.Well, I have an american 3DS, so Im getting my physical version.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

I had no clue this game was coming. I thought it was canceled for some reason. Loved the previous versions. I've never had a game that challenged my way of thinking like the previous versions did. This was definitely an unexpected pleasant surprise!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

RolStoppable said:
Rafie said:
I had no clue this game was coming. I thought it was canceled for some reason. Loved the previous versions. I've never had a game that challenged my way of thinking like the previous versions did. This was definitely an unexpected pleasant surprise!

The game was cancelled at some point, but then picked up again.

Oh okay. Thanks Rol. I knew I saw an article a long time ago saying something about a cancellation. SO FRIGGIN' HAPPY that this is coming...tomorrrow at that!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron