By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zero Time Dilemma reviews ( 93 on Metacritic, PS Vita version )

So glad to see these kinds of scores so far, I really love both of the first two games in the Zero Escape series. Virtue's Last Reward especially, I'm doing my third complete playthtough to get ready for Zero Time Dilemma, only four more days!

Around the Network

It was obviously gonna be a masterpiece considering  its predecessors were as well. ;)
Can't wait to finally play it!

Looks to be a nice game. I need to try out the games from the rest of the series

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Not on 3DS?

Cant decide if I want this on my 3ds or on my PC but I want it.

Around the Network

i need to play this series one day, ive only heard great things.

estebxx said:

The first game, 999, has a plot that rivalizes most fictional media out there. It's one of the few games that have sent massive goosebumps to my body, and managed to surprise me like really few videogames, movies and books have done so.

Wright said:
estebxx said:

The first game, 999, has a plot that rivalizes most fictional media out there. It's one of the few games that have sent massive goosebumps to my body, and managed to surprise me like really few videogames, movies and books have done so.

Sometimes you really do live up to your name.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:

Sometimes you really do live up to your name.

I try to, even if people say I'm Wrong most of the time.

June 28 th... 4 days left!! NEED MY HANDS ON THIS!

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3