By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE reviews [82 on Metacritic]

Goodnightmoon said:
spurgeonryan said:
Actually a decent year for Wii U standards.

Mighty 9, Minecraft, star fox, paper mario, this, and a few others.
Obviously not great, but for Wii U, it is about average. A big heavy hitter was needed for a full year.

This is a joke right? Tell me this is a joke.

How is this even remotely comparable to the year when WiiU got : Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Guacamelee, Smash Bros 4, Hyrule Warriors, Shovel Knight, Shantae: Pirate's Curse, Nes Remix, Captain Toad and Bayonetta 2? 

I mean, even last year with Splatoon, Kirby, Mario Maker, Runbow, Affordable Space Adventures, Yoshi Woolly World, Fast Racing Neo and Xenoblade Chronicles X was way better than this year.

This is easily the worst year for WiiU by a landslide

You forgot Freedom Planet from last year :P.  Another good indie worthy of recognition.

What hurts this year the most is the lack of a closer.  2013 was really slow too but Super Mario 3D World was a good closeout to the year.  With Zelda delayed the Wii U doesn't have anything comparablecomparable to Smash, 3D World, or Xenoblade to provide a satisfying end to the year.



Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
Cloudman said:

Ugh, aren't you lucky... I have to wait for mine to deliver whenever...

ShopTo in the UK are great its pretty much 90% chance for 1 day early and 10% chance for 2 days early and Tokyo mirage Sessions #FE turned out to be in the 10% :P

Well isn't that nice for you guys. Meanwhile, I am painfully waiting for the game : P



 

              

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Nuvendil said:

You forgot Freedom Planet from last year :P.  Another good indie worthy of recognition.

What hurts this year the most is the lack of a closer.  2013 was really slow too but Super Mario 3D World was a good closeout to the year.  With Zelda delayed the Wii U doesn't have anything comparablecomparable to Smash, 3D World, or Xenoblade to provide a satisfying end to the year.

Yeah, having only Paper Mario for the entire second half of the year is pretty bad.

Wii U's years tended to have a barren first half and a decent second half, but this year is the opposite.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Nice to see the game get good reviews, was honestly expecting mid to low 70s. Will definitely be picking this up some time in the future.



It's a good game!



Around the Network

When I first heard about this game I thought it was going to be a fire emblem game with the modern setting of shin megami tensei or a Shin megami tensei game with the medeival setting fire emblem medieval setting. I guess its just has fire emblem inspired "demons". I think my misunderstanding is really making my intrest in this game dissipate. I already had it preordered so I thought I'd give it a shot but the more I see the less likely that will be.



and look which site gave it the highest score then you know the agenda



Ruler said:
and look which site gave it the highest score then you know the agenda

What motivation is there for "the agenda"? 



Agenda? With Polygon? I might miss something.



sc94597 said:
Ruler said:
and look which site gave it the highest score then you know the agenda

What motivation is there for "the agenda"? 

dont you know Poligons agenda?