By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Arrested Briton 'wanted to shoot Donald Trump'

NiKKoM said:
if he was shot and wasn't killed he would have won the election.. please don't shoot Trump

Wounded by a person here illegally? Certainly would have helped his cause heh

I suppose we'll be banning Brits now?

Around the Network

I wish people would have realized that stuff like this was only gonna give the people they oppose stuff to use and claim their entire "side" is like, because then it looks hypocritical. 

Edit: I'm editing this comment to rewrite it as to better accurately portray what I meant to say at the time, as it was previously worded poorly. 

Last edited by FloatingWaffles - on 13 August 2021

To be fair, I'm no Trump fan but I see far more violence from anti-Trumps on Trump supporters than the opposite.

NiKKoM said:
if he was shot and wasn't killed he would have won the election.. please don't shoot Trump

I don't think it would have mattered. No way he'll beat Hillary. Even if he does pull a 2000 election.

kowenicki said:
AlfredoTurkey said:
This is what you get when you insight violence and use rhetoric like he uses.

Wow.  Yeah, stop freedom of speech right now!  Show me where he insights violence?  

"There may be somebody with tomatoes in the audience. So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell—  I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise. It won’t be so much ’cause the courts agree with us too."

Around the Network

can't help it... I can't keep it contained

In related news: Trump is still trying to process how a white male can be an illegal.

In related news: The British are coming the British are coming!

In related news: Trump is trying to figure out how he's going to build a wall around England.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Now the British are terrorists... What a time to be alive.