By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - That's why Nintendo doesn't want the NX to be successful [Speculation]

Nintendo's future?

Mobile 15 8.11%

PC 0 0%

PlayStation + Xbox 10 5.41%

Mobile + PC 6 3.24%

PC + PlayStation + Xbox 1 0.54%

PC + PlayStation + Xbox + Mobile 29 15.68%

NX (unlikely) 124 67.03%

Total:185
jardesonbarbosa said:
Stop trying to make "Nintendo third party" happen, it's not going to happen.

It will happen. Without a doubt. Can't wait to play Breath of the Wild on my PS4 in 1080p at 60 fps.

Barkley said:
Gamemaster87 said:

What? The poll doesn't avoid the most popular option. You can vote for NX if you don't believe me. You are blaming me for things I didn't do.

Most of your threads don't give the option, such as the one about you saying the next Mario game will launch on WiiU and the only options were WiiU exclusive or WiiU+nx.

You deliberately create threads to antagonize Nintendo fans, all the threads you create are against the popular opinion, regularly with polls that don't let anyone disagree with you, you completely trash Nintendo in one thread for everything under the sun, then the next day make another thread that completely contradicts what you posted the day before. You are making these threads for one reason only.

Yep. The reason is to share my own opinion. And seriously, the chances that the next 3D Mario is NX exclusive aren't very high.

Barkley said:
You were exceedingly pro Nintendo the start of this year, now you are exceedingly anti-nintendo. The content of your threads, the polls, your avatar and contradicting yourself leaves no doubt of what your goal was. Then and now, you've just moved from making fun of people by being pro-nintendo to making fun of people by being anti-nintendo.

You never took this site seriously, and I doubt you actually believe any of the things you say.

I believe everything I post. Would you post something that you don't believe?

Around the Network

"It will happen. Without a doubt. Can't wait to play Breath of the Wild on my PS4 in 1080p at 60 fps."

LOL, Guess PS4 has better games when we dream.

Gamemaster87 said:

I believe everything I post. Would you post something that you don't believe?

Well firstly you say this in a thread.

Gamemaster87 said:

2. Bad Paper Mario Games

Nintendo has killed this series with Paper Mario Sticker Star on 3DS. We loved Paper Mario for its story, its characters and its gameplay, but now it's just linear garbage nobody has asked for. If we support the NX, the bad Paper Mario games won't stop.

Later you change your picture to Color Splash.

Then in that thread you also say this, saying that Iwata was a liar and there won't be anymore games for WiiU.

Gamemaster87 said:

6. Lies

Iwata was a liar. He promised us that the NX won't succeed the NX however he has killed the Wii U and the NX will replace the WIi U. LIE. He has also said that they will continue making Wii U Games even after the NX launch but currently it doesn't look like they have a single unannounced Wii U game in development. LIE. If we support the NX, Nintendo will continue lying into our faces.

A few hours later you post this, saying the exact opposite, that Iwata isn't a liar and more games are coming to the WiiU.

Gamemaster87 said:

Iwata said more Wii U Games will come even after NX launch. Miyamoto is talking about a game while we don't know anything about NX. So it can't be an NX game. I predict that it will be one of the 2017 Wii U games alongside Pikmin 4.

I'll take your lack of response as confirmation that you are indeed not being serious in any of your threads and you are flame baiting nintendo fans. Not that it needed confirmation, you should hvae been banned a long time ago.

Barkley said:

I'll take your lack of response as confirmation that you are indeed not being serious in any of your threads and you are flame baiting nintendo fans. Not that it needed confirmation, you should hvae been banned a long time ago.

Dude ... I'm not online 24/7 ...

SpokenTruth said:
I thought theories were supposed to have logic and reason behind them?

My theory has logic.

Around the Network

You come back from your ban but the tune sounds the same, the dance slightly different. I don't know why you are so hell bent on flaming Nintendo fans let alone Nintendo in general.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Gamemaster87 said:
Barkley said:

I showed you what you said that proved you were being purposfully controversial to cause drama like you asked me to, Y you don't deny it or respond to my comment, and you were online and posting actually. Stop antagonizing Nintendo Fans and start using the site propperly for intelligent discussion. Thank you.

When I saw who the OP was, after that title, I expected the reason to be "because they want to go right back to the Wii U and continue making games for it until 2019"

If Kimishima wants the NX to fail, WHY did he port Zelda Botw to NX?

Barkley said:
Gamemaster87 said:

I showed you what you said that proved you were being purposfully controversial to cause drama like you asked me to, Y you don't deny it or respond to my comment, and you were online and posting actually. Stop antagonizing Nintendo Fans and start using the site propperly for intelligent discussion. Thank you.

I use this site for intelligent discussions but you don't. All you do is coming to my threads and calling me a troll.