By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: BotW E3 2016 trailer becomes most viewed on Nintendo’s YouTube

Einsam_Delphin said:

Damn I wonder if this Zelda game will actually be able to sell on par with Pokemon and Mario as in 10+ million copies.

I've been asking myself the same and honestly I think it can, I have never seen such a good reaction for any Zelda before.

Around the Network
AlfredoTurkey said:

Kinda makes me wish Nintendo made this an NX exclusive launch title. Yeah yeah, I know. We all bought Wii-U's and it would be a crappy thing for them to do but if you're a fan of Nintendo and want them to do well with the NX, THIS is the thing to do it. It's got Wii Sports like hype going for it right now. It's the definition of system seller.

Eh it may aswell be. The definitive version will be on NX, the marketing will be for the NX version, the Wii U has such a small installbase anyway, and after the NX reveal the Wii U will become even more irrelevant.

AlfredoTurkey said:

Kinda makes me wish Nintendo made this an NX exclusive launch title. Yeah yeah, I know. We all bought Wii-U's and it would be a crappy thing for them to do but if you're a fan of Nintendo and want them to do well with the NX, THIS is the thing to do it. It's got Wii Sports like hype going for it right now. It's the definition of system seller.

Wii U version doesn't change anything, Wii U is already dead, NX version most likely will be come out first, it will be more like Remaster of Wii U version and whole marketing will be focused on NX version of game and NX.

Einsam_Delphin said:

Damn I wonder if this Zelda game will actually be able to sell on par with Pokemon and Mario as in 10+ million copies.

Hardly, but definaly can easily pass 5+m and become one of best selling Zelda games ever, I can see going 7-8m.

If NX is a real success, it may sell over 10+ (with Wii U included).

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

Wait until you see the NX version, it's going to be a big graphic jump from the WiiU version.
And so will be the NX.
Dream big boys.

But out of all E3 trailers its not the most viewed, God of War trailer have 8.875 millions

Nautilus said:
Nogamez said:
Apperently the NX version has enhanced graphics so hopefully won't be as weak as I suspect. Game looks great though. Day one for me, just nor sure which console yet

From where did you hear this from?

https://mynintendonews.com/2016/06/16/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-features-different-visuals-on-nx-but-same-experience/

It'll be the same experience, but the visuals will be enhanced. By how much? Well, who knows.

acron1s1 said:
But out of all E3 trailers its not the most viewed, God of War trailer have 8.875 millions

So!? It become most viewed Nintendo Youtube trailer ever in lees than a week, and its most mentioned E3 game on internet and social media.

Einsam_Delphin said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

Eh it may aswell be. The definitive version will be on NX, the marketing will be for the NX version, the Wii U has such a small installbase anyway, and after the NX reveal the Wii U will become even more irrelevant.

Yeah.  I'm guessing the difference between the Wii U version and the NX version is going to be stark enough that it's practically going to be seen as an NX exclusive title.