By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Dogma or Tales of Zestiria

dragon dogma 42 71.19%

tales of zestiria 17 28.81%

Total:59

Right now i'm trying to play a good action rpg to contain my zelda hype, I have these two games.

which one is better??

Around the Network

Dragon Dogma by far. Is not a perfect game but is not as mediocre as ToZ

I haven't played Dogma, but I can safely say that I thought Zesitiria was garbage.

Dragons dogma and its not even close. They tried with TOZ and I appreciate the new things they tried to do but the game ended up being very sub par compared to other tales of games.

Tales of Zestiria is a good game. Not the best Tales, and has some weird design decisions that overall make it boring at times, but it's good enough to play.

Dragon's Dogma, on the other hand, is a flawed but brilliant masterpiece. Go get this one as soon as you can, you won't regret the ride.

Around the Network

I haven't played Dragon's Dogma but I have played Zestiria...get Dragon's Dogma. Tales of Zestiria is just one of the most generic, bland, JRPGs out there. I grew up on Tales since Phantasia and Destiny and after say...Vesperia, things just started going downhill. Everything is about wars and politics and some lame plot element that's been done a billion times, they're just not changing much with Tales. It's just...mediocre.

Ljink96 said:
I haven't played Dragon's Dogma but I have played Zestiria...get Dragon's Dogma. Tales of Zestiria is just one of the most generic, bland, JRPGs out there. I grew up on Tales since Phantasia and Destiny and after say...Vesperia, things just started going downhill. Everything is about wars and politics and some lame plot element that's been done a billion times, they're just not changing much with Tales. It's just...mediocre.

Haven't played anything after vesperia but man was vesperia fun. Wish Zesteria could haven been that great.

Dragons Dogma = Better gameplay and Visuals

Zestiria is a mediocre Tales of game. Get Dragon's Dogma.

Currently Playing: N/A

Anime and Studying is life RN

DD. Don't even look back. Trash/resell that ToZ copy. It's gonna be a waste of your time.