By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Angry Joe's Top 10 Games of E3 2016

Pinkie_pie said:
Miyamotoo said:

Not relly he is "angre" at Nintendo because their YouTube police and because they don't give them hardware and software for free, who doesnt review any Nintendo product.

Actually he did buy a wii u and a few wii u games with it and was really happy. He just couldnt review nintendo games because of policy but i dont think joe still hates nintendo because of that.

Yes he can review Nintendo games, you have lotsa youtubers who receiving Nintendo games without any problems, problem is that he want whole profit for itself, and yes he hate Nintendo because their YouTube police.

Around the Network
Pinkie_pie said:
Miyamotoo said:

Not relly he is "angre" at Nintendo because their YouTube police and because they don't give them hardware and software for free, who doesnt review any Nintendo product.

Actually he did buy a wii u and a few wii u games with it and was really happy. He just couldnt review nintendo games because of policy but i dont think joe still hates nintendo because of that.

Yes, he did bought a wii u with the money his fans gave to him in order to see Nintendo reviews. Guess how that turned out.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Can someone give me a brief summary of Nintendo's YouTube policy/Joe's frustration with it?

Fusioncode said:
FFXV lol

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Can someone give me a brief summary of Nintendo's YouTube policy/Joe's frustration with it?

Everything I know:

When Nintendo announced his new Youtube policy for people monetizing on Let's Play video's on Nintendo content and the restrictions which come with it a lot of Youtuber's like PewDiePie and so on who do mostly Let's Play videos went against it. Angry Joe was one of them. Some time later when fans demanded of Joe doing videos about Nintendo games, they've contributed money for Joe to get a Wii U with some games.

Joe did 2 streams of him and his friends playing Mario Party 10 and Mario Kart 8 on twitch. He uploaded these videos on Youtube clearly knowing Nintendo's Youtube Policies and tried to monetize on this poorly made (No edited) videos. When Nintendo took all the money being made with these 2 videos, Joe took both videos down, because he can't make money with it. A few hours later his Final Nintendo Rant video went online and told Nintendo how greedy Nintendo is.

The Nintendo Youtube Policy is one thing, but Angry Joe dealt with it like a little, whiny, greedy, bitch himself.  

He thinks he is entitled to make money on content he doesn't own.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network
Peh said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Everything I know:

When Nintendo announced his new Youtube policy for people monetizing on Let's Play video's on Nintendo content and the restrictions which come with it a lot of Youtuber's like PewDiePie and so on who do mostly Let's Play videos went against it. Angry Joe was one of them. Some time later when fans demanded of Joe doing videos about Nintendo games, they've contributed money for Joe to get a Wii U with some games.

Joe did 2 streams of him and his friends playing Mario Party 10 and Mario Kart 8 on twitch. He uploaded these videos on Youtube clearly knowing Nintendo's Youtube Policies and tried to monetize on this poorly made (No edited) videos. When Nintendo took all the money being made with these 2 videos, Joe took both videos down, because he can't make money with it. A few hours later his Final Nintendo Rant video went online and told Nintendo how greedy Nintendo is.

The Nintendo Youtube Policy is one thing, but Angry Joe dealt with it like a little, whiny, greedy, bitch himself.  

Thanks!

Two questions:

1) can YouTubers use any footage of Nintendo games without consulting Nintendo? Like a trailer or a brief 30-second spot?

2) can someone do a let's play in partnership with Nintendo? Like they split the proceeds?

GOWTLOZ said:
Johnw1104 said:

List is really difficult... First, there's two that I'm head and shoulders more excited for than the others:

- Zelda BotW

- Mount & Blade II

Then here's ten listed in no particular order

- South Park

- Horizon

- Pirates (forget name)

- FF XV

- Battlefield 1

- Civ VI

- Ever Oasis

- Pokemon Sun/Moon

- Star Trek VR

- Resident Evil 7

There's a few more I'm interested in...otherwise, I must admit I've always been just slightly interested in God of War as it really feels like a button masher interrupted by quicktime events. Death Stranding is probably something I'll be interested in eventually, but given we only have a cinematic of a naked Norman Reedus I don't think it warrants a spot on the list yet lol

Even so, there were more games I wanted to list than the 12 above, but I had to stop at some point. Plenty of quality titles ahead!

God of War has never been a button masher especially at high difficulty setting. Plenty of weapon variety, enemy variety, block, evade, counter, jump, double jump, combos and weapon upgrades. QTE's are mostly optional except for boss fights where they are used as finishers.

Its actually the best hack and slash franchise by far everything considered.

Well given it's so popular I've no doubt many people enjoy it, and clearly it wasn't a matter of just smashing one button... I remember taking the time to search for every chest in the game (I think it was God of War 2), but by the time we were about half way through the game began to feel a bit like a grind to my roommate and I. I think one of the issues were those brief cutscenes when you'd maim and kill the enemies in different ways which, while initially awesome, got a little old by the 60th time you'd seen it. Perhaps the levels were just a bit too long or we needed more types of enemies, I don't know.

The visuals were clearly the best part for me, especially the background scenes. The music was great, and I loved the setting and thought the designs of the gods were all superb. The sex scenes were bizarre and awkward (shouldn't he be grieving over his wife and kid lol), and the combat was initially fun though it came to grow stale at times. While I'm not a big fan of QTE, I'd say the staging of the battles against the bosses were pretty billiant at times. As for the narrative, it was fairly simple but you DID want to see him kill those damn olympians.

I think if there'd been a greater variety of enemy or the levels were a bit shorter I'd have liked it more, but the game started to feel like a chore over time. This new game, though, looks rather awesome on first glance. I liked the fixed camera of the old ones, but I'll give this one a chance with its over-the-shoulder approach. The combat looks necessarily more complex with that view point, and they've chosen another superb setting. I didn't put it on my list yet due to my previous experience, but it could certainly wind up being something that appeals to me.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Peh said:

Everything I know:

Thanks!

Two questions:

1) can YouTubers use any footage of Nintendo games without consulting Nintendo? Like a trailer or a brief 30-second spot?

2) can someone do a let's play in partnership with Nintendo? Like they split the proceeds?

https://r.ncp.nintendo.net/guide/

Registration Rules

1. You can register single videos or entire channels.
  2. When you register a channel, you will be eligible to receive a share of advertising revenue from Nintendo for all videos included in that channel, regardless of their content. If you only want some videos to apply to this program, please register each video individually.
  3. You can only use channels or videos that contain copyrighted content related to game titles specified by Nintendo, and they must be your original creations. Be sure your videos do not contain copyrighted material from third parties or content from unconfirmed game titles. See here for a list of Nintendo game titles specified for use with this program.
  4. It can regularly take up to three business days for your registered content to be reviewed and finalized.
  5. The advertisement revenue share is 70% for channels and 60% for videos.
    (This rate may change from time to time.)
  6. In order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and as a condition to participating in the Nintendo Creators Program, you must include the following disclosure with any videos you create that contain Nintendo content:

I have a license to use Nintendo’s content in this video through the Nintendo Creators Program. This video is not sponsored or endorsed by Nintendo, but any advertising revenue from this video will be shared with Nintendo.

This disclosure may be spoken (e.g., in the YouTube video) or written (e.g., in the YouTube caption or as on-screen text in the video). Regardless of format, you need to make sure the disclosure is prominently presented, easy to understand, and clearly visible and/or audible to anyone who views your video.

https://r.ncp.nintendo.net/whitelist/

These should answer your questions.

He kinda hates nintendo for making taking a bit revenue of his shitty content

97alexk said:

He kinda hates nintendo for making taking a bit revenue of his shitty content

There are no Sony games and I doubt he hates Sony.