By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will the next big Mario Game Miyamoto has teased come to Wii U?

Will it come to Wii U?

Yes, Wii U only 11 8.59%

Yes, but Cross-Gen 117 91.41%

Total:128
curl-6 said:
bigtakilla said:

So making their games accessible to more people to purchase = going third party. It feels like there's something missing from this formula....

If their hardware fails to sell, they can release their games on other company's hardware. Like Sega did after the Dreamcast failed.

Okay, not sure what this has to do with anything, but you're not wrong.

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
curl-6 said:

If their hardware fails to sell, they can release their games on other company's hardware. Like Sega did after the Dreamcast failed.

Okay, not sure what this has to do with anything, but you're not wrong.

You suggested that their contigency in case NX fails would be to revert to Wii U. I'm saying that a far more viable and likely outcome would be them going third party.

They said that it would be a new kind. You can't be new without adding a new gimmick into the game. Wii U only has old gimmicks. You can't do a new Mario with old gimmicks. That would be crazy.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Lol. Nice poll. How about a "No"?

Huh!?!??! This is the guy that yesterday created a thread complaining about everything Nintendo and upset that the WiiU was going to be abandoned and that Nintendo lied that the WiiU was going to get support after the NX released.

And now BAM, you think the Next mario will release on WiiU and don't even give a No option in the poll.

This thread isn't serious, and judging by the things you've said over past months I'm beginning to suspect your entire account isn't serious.

You 18 hours ago. - "Iwata was a liar. He promised us that the NX won't succeed the NX however he has killed the Wii U and the NX will replace the WIi U. LIE. He has also said that they will continue making Wii U Games even after the NX launch but currently it doesn't look like they have a single unannounced Wii U game in development. LIE. If we support the NX, Nintendo will continue lying into our faces."

I doubt you're even a Nintendo fan, seems to me like you're just pretending you are and making fun of them, similair to that Drill guy.

Around the Network

His avatar says it all really.

Einsam_Delphin said:

Gamemaster87:

2. Bad Paper Mario Games

Nintendo has killed this series with Paper Mario Sticker Star on 3DS. We loved Paper Mario for its story, its characters and its gameplay, but now it's just linear garbage nobody has asked for. If we support the NX, the bad Paper Mario games won't stop.

18 hours ago.

He's clearly not a serious account... his "predictions" of 8 unnanounced first party WiiU titles make more sense now. Not to mention every thread he makes with a poll that only gives options to support what he is saying.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=217667&page=1#

No chance of that happening. When was the last time Nintendo supported their last-gen console after the launch of their new one? You are setting yourself up for disappointment. If anything, Nintendo will release a few VC games and eShop games after the release of the NX. Possibly a smaller retail game like Mario Party too, and that's it.

Barkley said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Gamemaster87:

2. Bad Paper Mario Games

Nintendo has killed this series with Paper Mario Sticker Star on 3DS. We loved Paper Mario for its story, its characters and its gameplay, but now it's just linear garbage nobody has asked for. If we support the NX, the bad Paper Mario games won't stop.

18 hours ago.

He's clearly not a serious account... his "predictions" of 8 unnanounced first party WiiU titles make more sense now. Not to mention every thread he makes with a poll that only gives options to support what he is saying.

"Not a serious account" Heh, that's a nicer way to put it, could of avoided a ban had I called him that instead!

But yeah, everyone needs to stop taking this guy seriously if they haven't already.

I'm still waiting for actual apps to be on the Windows store

I guess dreams don't come true OP

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.