By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon coming to Xbox One via BC.

Love it! And I love BC! I think it's been a big boon to Xbox One. It's allowed more flexibility with GWG, its made the XOne ecosystem more robust, and it's rewarded fans who've purchased a lot of Xbox 360 games.

Can't say enough good things about it.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Love it! And I love BC! I think it's been a big boon to Xbox One. It's allowed more flexibility with GWG, its made the XOne ecosystem more robust, and it's rewarded fans who've purchased a lot of Xbox 360 games.

Can't say enough good things about it.

Agreed. Its a credit to MS. 

I'm looking forward to complete BC. After 8 years with my X360, I really want to retire the old girl

Awwwww man I wanted a part 2 or like Ka said a remaster. But this is good too, I will jusr find the game for cheap somewhere and buy it again when I get my Slim this Holiday....hopefully in a Gears of War 4 bundle

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

SIGH

Seriously wish they hadn't announced Scorpio, I'd be happily looking forward to having an xbox slim soon. There's finally enough games that I feel I'm missing out but now I'd feel like a fool for not waiting for the Scorpio lol

Great! I guess it will come to Windows 10 as well? "Play anywhere", right?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
vivster said:
Great! I guess it will come to Windows 10 as well? "Play anywhere", right?

that'll be a no.

They'll probably leave that for the next E3. "Xbox BC on Windows 10!"

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

SWEEET!

I have been wanting to play through this again.

I wish they would have announced a sequel, I really love this game.

Potential dumb question incoming:

Can you buy these games through the Xbone store or do you need to own the discs?

Well that's 2 out of 3 for me. Just need Vesperia to be confirmed and I'll pick up an X1 at some point during this year. Maybe BF of Boxing day sales.

Imagine BC coming to W10 as well, would be awesome :).