By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Has anyone else noticed how the Wii sucks...

d21lewis said:
The front disc loader on the Wii is like that car from Knight Rider. When it turns blue, it's watching you. My Wii undresses me with her eyes.

Tie a towel over your eyes.  If you can't see it, she can't see you.

Torturing the numbers.  Hear them scream.

Around the Network
Renar said:
d21lewis said:
The front disc loader on the Wii is like that car from Knight Rider. When it turns blue, it's watching you. My Wii undresses me with her eyes.

You are talking about Knight Rider, are you talking the car or David Hasselhoff?

If you see David Hasselhoff, David Hasselhoff see you

if David Hasselhoff see you, you die 

elgefe02 said:
ka me ha me ----- reads post......

hahahahaha

lol that cracked me up.

The wii does not suck, its not a vacuum! It blows with the fan in the back anyways .....

It was pretty obvious where this wasn't headed...

Around the Network
stclam said:
Renar said:
d21lewis said:

You are talking about Knight Rider, are you talking the car or David Hasselhoff?

If you see David Hasselhoff, David Hasselhoff see you

if David Hasselhoff see you, you die 

David Hasselhoff is the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal?

That explains a lot...

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

David Hasselhoff is a complete god and the most elitist member of humanity. It needed to be said.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
NintendoMan said:
David Hasselhoff is a complete god and the most elitist member of humanity. It needed to be said.

Mankind is doomed. DOOMED

Hey, enough of David Hasselhoff. How about Chuck Norris?

Kiddin'...

The wii sucks...
* your pride when your mom beats you in Wii Sports (My mom's the champion bowler)
* your brain when you play Far Cry

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad.

The headline of the topic is way too silly..
it draws too horrible tension..
If you right thread stick to the headline,
Not like..
"What`s your favorite band"
.......How do like freezing or warm....